1975 BMW 2002 E10 - NO RESERVE!
- Make: BMW
- Model: 2002
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1975
- Mileage: 108,000
- VIN: 2363643
- Color: Malaga/ maroon
- Engine size: 2.0
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1975 BMW 2002
1975 BMW 2002 original Malaga with gold BBS wheels classic.
Good daily driver, been maintained well, partially restored over the last three years. Runs well, handles well, stays cool in freeway traffic, fun to drive. A good local cars and coffee car. Everything works, sunroof, gauges, lights, and the dashboard clock works too. Car is smog exempt in CA. 2002's are not inexpensive to restore and this is why the starting price is where it is - which is much less than what I have invested into it over the years.
- Bilstein shocks HD front and rear.
- Original BBS wheels, recently polished and restored.
- Engine is an older rebuild, starts right up, has good power, runs well, sounds good, does not leak oil.
- 32/36 Weber carburetor.
- Ireland Engineering performance lowering springs stage 1
- Transmission – shifts smooth up and down gears.
- New Bosch battery.
- Center rod and tie rod ends replaced two years ago.
- Supersprint muffler – highest quality 2002 performance muffler, low sound, not loud or shreaky.
- Repainted, good quality two layer paint, color sanded, polished. Kept in garage, includes car cover (that doesnt fit very well). Paint looks good in person and in photos, however is driver quality, has imperfections and a few scratches and nicks.
- Upper belt trim – polished aluminum trim around car was restored and re-dipped.
- Seals: new rubber door seals, windshield, rear window, and trunk seal.
- Original spare tire and jack.
- Carpet replaced with OEM style gold 15 piece.
- Front and rear seats are original, and have not been restored. They have held up well, and look ok, however are not new and have a few tears. Both seats’ levers work and seats fold ok so passengers can get in back, however the passenger seat does not recline. I am including the part needed so when the passenger seat is rebuilt it will recline.
- New BMW front seat covers, see pic, they are in trunk, never installed them.
- Original, unrestored headliner. Doesnt look bad for its age but is not new, has a pencil eraser size hole.
- Luisi sport Italian steering wheel, also have the original steering wheel if preferred by buyer.
- Stereo: Alpine stereo with Hands-free/ Bluetooth, CD, plays iphone/mp3 tracks. Four speakers, two on each side under dash, and two tastefully set below rear deck. Needs a new microphone for hands free, accidentally cut the mic wire and did not replace.
About this Auction
I prefer pickup within a week of purchase, however I can keep it in the garage up to two weeks after auction if needed. This BMW 2002 is over 40 years old, and while a great car, it is not perfect, has flaws, and is sold as-is, where-is with no warranties express or implied. Please call or email to arrange a test drive or inspection before purchase.