1992 BMW 318i Convertible Lagunengrun Metallic Green e30 manual Great Condition!
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 3-Series
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: 318iC two door convertible
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 177,000
- VIN: WBABA7311NEJ13899
- Color: Lugenengrun Metallic Green
- Engine size: 1.8 L 4 cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 BMW 3-Series 318iC two door convertible
For sale is a 1992 BMW 318i convertible, featuring the rare factory Lagunengrun Metallic paint, which was only available for E30s produced in 91 & 92.
The manual transmission means it has the rev-tastic & much desired M42 four-cylinder engine. The car also features late model front & rear bumpers (the ones that everyone wants), premium BBS wheels, heated sports seats & tasteful modifications to make it even sportier, including:
-H&R Sway bar link bushings (front & rear)
-Vogtland Springs & kyb struts (for the lowered look)
-Euro smiley head lights & smoked tail lights
-custom stitched shift & e-brake boots
All factory parts are also included.
Clean examples of the E30 are getting difficult to find, and this is especially true when it comes to the late model 318i convertible. I looked long & hard for this car in this condition & it is sad to see her go.
Car shifts tight & as it should, is a blast to drive.
A few notes:
-vinyl seats have some cracking, see pics
-dash has some cracking, see pics
-BBS wheels could use refinishing
-clear coat has been buffed through in some areas, could be corrected with a thorough polish. Other than that, the paint looks amazing.
I am asking $4,499 OBO.
Green exterior on Tan interior
5 speed manual transmission
1.8L 4 cylinder M42 engine 138HP
Sport and heated front seats
25% Limited Slip Differential
-set of 14" Bottlecap wheels with like new tires will come with the car & a full size spare in the trunk.
Work done in the last 100 miles:
- 4 new KYB shocks
- Vogtland lowering springs
- front control arms
- new control arm bushings
- front and rear sway bar links
- front and rear sway bar bushings
- tie rod ends
- rear strut tower reinforcement plates
- spark plugs
- Upgraded headlights with DEPO 'smileys'
- Smoked corner lights, all 4
- Clear and smoked turn signals lenses
- Clear and smoked tail lights
- New shift knob
- New shift boot and eBrake boot
- Media Player with USB, Bluetooth, SD card reader and 2 new speakers in the rear.
- Oil Pan replaced
- Clutch slave cylinder replaced
Original Springs, Headlights, Tail lights, Corner lights and corner lenses are included with the car as well.
Car runs and drives good for a '92 with about 177k miles!
MORE PICS WILL BE UPLOADED SOON.