1989 BMW 325i Base Convertible 2-Door 2.5L, Excellent Condition, Low Miles!
Price: - Item location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 3-Series
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Base Convertible 2-Door
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 71,863
- VIN: WBABB2307KEC17612
- Color: White
- Engine size: 2.5L 2494CC 152Cu. In. l6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Heated Front Seats, CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 BMW 3-Series Base Convertible 2-Door1989 BMW 325i ConvertibleLow Miles, Excellent Condition
You are bidding on a 1989 BMW 325i Convertible in Excellent Condition. I am the 3rd owner of this vehicle. I purchased it from a good friend who bought it from the original owner. Originally a California car, the original owner moved to the Nashville area several years ago, and the car has been here ever since then. We are remodeling an old house, so I need to sell this car to someone who can love it and preserve it for the next generation.
Here is the good and not-so-good as I know it to be:
- All original, except for the convertible top.
- Very low miles.
- Exterior in excellent condition, especially for a 28-year old car.
- No rips in interior or cracks in dash.
- Heated front seats.
- Recaro front seats.
- Original mats, and they are in decent shape.
- All manuals and service records (as best as I can tell).
- Engine runs smooth and delivers consistent power.
- The AC needs to be recharged, but it has been converted to R-134 (March 2003).
- The stitching on the top of the rear seat is dry-rotted and needs to be fixed (see picture).
- The leather could use reconditioning.
- The plastic housing for the convertible top latch is cracked and needs to be replaced. The top still works fine.
- The onboard computer doesn't really work as it should, but you should be able to set the date/time.
- The right-rear 1/4 panel was apparently repainted/re-striped. No evidence of body damage. Just a repaint.
- There is a crack in the front bumper plastic trim.
- There appears to be a very small oil leak around the valve cover gasket. I never had to add oil.
- The odometer didn't work for about a month. I replaced the gears, and it works fine now. Mileage might be off by 100 miles, give or take.
Hagerty.com values the car between $10,500 and $16,600. I have it insured for $12,000. I will be happy to email the valuation report to you. You will have a hard time finding an E30 Convertible in better shape with lower miles. This car will give you years of enjoyment.
Vehicle is sold as-is, where is. Buyer is responsible for vehicle pickup or shipping, at buyer's expense. A deposit of $500 (via PayPal) is required at close of auction. Balance of funds to be paid prior to delivery of car via secure funds (cash, cashier's check, PayPal).
This vehicle is being sold with no warranty, expressed, written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect, or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to thoroughly inspect the vehicle and to bid based upon that judgment. The seller shall make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.