1975 BMW 2002 E10
- Make: BMW
- Model: 2002
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1975
- Mileage: 108,000
- VIN: 2363643
- Color: Malaga/ maroon
- Engine size: 2.0
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Beige
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Stereo mp3 Hands-free CD, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1975 BMW 2002
1975 BMW 2002 original Malaga with gold BBS wheels
Good daily driver that has been maintained well, and partially restored over the past several years. Runs well, handles well, driven daily on freeway and local roads, stays cool in heavy traffic, fun to drive. A good local cars and coffee car. Everything works, sunroof, gauges, lights, and the dashboard clock works too. Car is smog exempt in CA. Great car but selling my entire collection.
- Ireland Engineering performance lowering springs stage 1.
- Bilstein shocks/ struts all around.
- Supersprint muffler – highest quality, Italian, excellent low sound, not loud or shreaky.
- Original BBS wheels, have been polished and center repainted.
- Engine is an older rebuild, starts right up, has good power, does not leak oil.
- 32/36 Weber carburetor.
- Transmission – has an older rebuilt trans – shifts smooth up and down gears.
- New Bosch battery.
- Center rod and tie rod ends replaced two years ago.
- Repainted, good quality two layer paint, color sanded, polished. Kept in garage, includes car cover (that doesnt fit very well).
- Upper belt trim – polished aluminum trim around car was restored and re-dipped.
- Seals: new rubber door seals, windshield, rear window, and trunk seal.
- Original spare tire and jack.
- Carpet replaced with OEM style gold/tan 15 piece.
- Original, unrestored seats - inlcludes BMW front seat covers, see pic, they are in trunk, never installed them.
- Original, unrestored headliner.
- Luisi sport Italian steering wheel, have original steering wheel if preferred by buyer.
- Stereo: Alpine stereo with Hands-free/ Bluetooth, CD, plays iphone/mp3 tracks. Four speakers, two on each side under dash, and two tastefully set below rear deck. Needs a new microphone for hands free- accidentally cut the mic wire and did not replace.
- Front and rear seats are original, have not been reupholstered. Have tears and while they have held up well, and look ok, are not new. Both seats’ levers work and seats fold ok so passengers can get in back, however the passenger seat does not recline. I am including the part needed so that when seats redone, it can be replaced so the pass. seat will recline. Front seats need to be redone in future.
- Headliner is original, looks ok but not new, has a couple small tears.
- Driver door/side mirror is hazy, should be replaced eventually.
- Body had solid original panels when painted, rust was in spare tire well, was sanded, treated, and filled.
- Paint looks good but is driver quality, has imperfections and a few scratches and nicks.
- Driver door slightly bows out at the bottom right corner, not very noticeable. Shop said it can be bent back but have not had it done.
About this Auction
I prefer pickup within a week of purchase, however I can keep it in the garage up to two weeks after auction if needed. This BMW 2002 is over 40 years old, and while a great car, it is not perfect, has flaws, and is sold as-is, where-is with no warranties express or implied. Please call or email to arrange a test drive or inspection before purchase.