1988 325is - E30
Price: - Item location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 3-Series
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: is
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 206,000
- VIN: WBAAA2304J8261771
- Color: White
- Engine size: M20B25
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 BMW 3-Series isFor sale is my daily driver 1988 325is with 206k miles and an automatic transmission.
The car is in excellent condition with no rust on the body or underside the car. The original Alpineweiss paint still shines, although the lower valence and rear view mirrors have chips.
The suspension was refreshed less than 10k miles ago with these parts:
- Bilstein Sport struts, front and rear
- H&R Race springs, front and rear
- E30 M3 control arm bushings
- BMP trailing arm bushings
- Powerflex rear subframe mounts
- BMW Z3 steering rack
- AutoHaus AZ front strut mounts
- Ireland Engineering street adjustable camber plates
- Ireland Engineering drop hats
- Ireland Engineering rear shock mounts
17" x 7.5" Alpina replica wheels are on the car with 215/40/17 Nitto NT NeoGen ZR tires up front (40% tread) and 215/40/17 Pirelli P Zero Nero GT XL tires on the rear (90% tread). A full size spare (14" bottle cap) is in the trunk.
The car comes with a binder full of receipts and maintenance history from previous owners. Since I have owned the car, I have replaced the idle control valve, the battery and alternator, and the alternator belt and power steering belt. The driveshaft is starting to clunk under acceleration, so the center support bearing and guibo will have to be replaced down the road.
The driver's seat is in rough shape, but the rest of the interior is very clean. The dash has some cracks. The steering wheel is M-Tech 1, and it has ellipsoid headlights.
This car is a perfect candidate for a swap, or as a classic daily driver as is.
More pictures are available here.
Make an offer today!