BMW 2002 Granada Red one owner nicely updated
- Make: BMW
- Model: 2002
- Trim: 2002
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 16,400
- VIN: 999999
- Color: Red
- Engine size: M10
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Transmission: Manual 4 speed
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 BMW 2002 2002
Original 1970 BMW 2002 Granada Red
Original 1970 BMW 2002 in nice condition - just like it was produced in 1970. Runs and drives fantastic and has just had high end paint work on outside with best PPG based coat and clear (2021 Clear coat), updated bumpers, dash, new sound deadening and OEM style salt and pepper carpet, updated seats with original material and new foam. All systems work including heater blower
NOTE: We would suggest serious inquires call us 214 352 0868 to discuss vehicle / pricing !
· Nice new exterior paint and in trunk, door jams (engine bay all original paint and is very nice condition)
· New 175 70 13 Kumo tires on original wheels, new roundel badges (other OEM or new wheels in stock)
· Original 4 speed shifts nicely
· Original M10 engine with stack of receipts since new start easily and runs out nice.
· Bottom of car looks almost as new... very nicely preserved Southern car
· Nice black interior needs minor updates (minor 2 or 3 cracks in dash, front seats redone with NEW FOAM and original material
· New OEM style salt and pepper carpet with new carpet pad and butyl rubber sound deadening in front floor pans
· Appears all instrumentation and gauges are in nice working order. Heater fan works as it should ! Headlight switch sometimes has to be jiggled for instrument cluster to come on but then stay on… switch probably needs to be cleaned
· New 3 point seat belts installed (original belts in trunk).Note installed in original mounting holes and work good ... can weld in new mounting points like later model cars for small fee if new owner would like seatbelts positioned like 72 and up 2002's
· New wheel cover roundels. Optional wheel sets available at minor upcharge (set of 13 inch BBS pictured, new 15 inch Panasport style with direction tread performance tires, dozens of OEM styles, 14 inch M3 basket weaves etc.) All available for minor up-charge if you don't want original look
· Bottom of car very nice, power washed detailed, very much like it was new see pics
· All electrical work turn signals, lights, interior lights all appear in excellent working order
· Exhaust in good working order
· Original Hoffman Motor Works paperwork, stack of receipts since new (see pictures)
· We have installed updated nice used rear bumper and rechromed new center section on front bumper. Rear bumper chrome has some fading of chrome but only noticeable if up very close
-rebuilt original Solex carb... running very nicely... great original carbs
· Can install period correct Halogen driving lights for small additional charge
· Also have complete AC kit we can install for additional charge (not part of base auction). See one original evaporator we have in stock in pictures
· We generally build or modify these cars to order. This is a perfect car to enjoy as nice working, no corrosion original or can be updated with additional options such as 15 inch Panasport / Minlite styl wheels and tires (see pictures), AC, and other modern amenities
· Please contact us by phone or email if you would like a quote to update car with more optionsThis is one of those cars you can enjoy as is (nice original time capsule). Or great candidate for more aggressive styling and performance upgrades while you are using the vehicle. Personally, if I was to keep would put on modern 15 inch Minilite wheels, bigger cam on engine, AC, strut tower brace and stereo. We have all these in stock
Mileage stated in ad is what shows on vehicle's odometer actual mileage could be higher or lower as do not have history onvehicle except for it was fully restored about 5 years ago
More pics and video of this vehicle. Ebay has changed policy and does not allow link to 100's of additional pictures Email and will send the link to pics if this does not work
Other roundies available... can see pics of updating using same process as Granad, Other 2002's available beautiful Inka Orange 73 redone with new engine, 76 Malaga red rust free, 73 Inka Tii all complete no rust etc.
Our firmspecializes in building these vehicles to customer specific requirements. We have additional nicely preserved classics ready to build or for sale AS IS.Wealso would encourage non local buyers to ask questions, have an inspector review vehicle and / or inspect vehicle in person. We have attempted to accurately describe vehicle AS IS and the many hours of update work that has gone into its updates.
Vehicle is sold AS IS Where AS with no express or implied warrant. Vehicle can be seen at our 10,000 square foot re-manufacturing facilitylocated at 11447 Reeder Road, Dallas,TX 75229 or feel free to call 214 352 0868 or email us through ebay.
Dtechparts.com our exclusive component supplier used in our re-manufacturing of classic BMW’s.
No Warranty Express or Implied
Thisvehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrect feature, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
Terms and Conditions
Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of auction end, and make arrangements for payment at that time. A minimum $1000.00 non-refundable deposit is due within 48 hours of end of auction. The remainder is due within 7 days of auction end. If no contact is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next high bidder, or sell it otherwise.
Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. If you wish to have it shipped using a service, we will gladly work with you. You can locate shippers by doing a search for `auto shippers`.
If you are not sure about something, please ask! Do not assume anything not listed is included. We reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback. We reserve the right to end the listing if the vehicle is no longer available for sale.
Please do not bid on this auction unless you are serious about owning this vehicle.