1992 BMW 325ic E30 Black Convertible, Garage Kept...Gorgeous!
Price: US $10,500.00 Item location: Columbia, Maryland, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 3-Series
- SubModel: Convertible
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Base Convertible 2-Door
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 108,015
- VIN: wbabb231xnec29900
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 2.5L 2494CC 152Cu. In. l6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: Premium audio system installed, new top 2 years ago, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 BMW 3-Series Base Convertible 2-DoorUp for auction is my gorgeous low mileage 1992 BMW 325 ic. It is the E30 body style as BMW held the convertible models over for an additional year before they changed to the E36 body style. The vehicle date of manufacture is 9/1992. This vehicle is in amazing condition as you can see from the pictures. It has a few surface scratches here and there but nothing that requires any significant attention. I have been the owner of this vehicle for almost 20 years. It has been kept in a garage for the last 16 years. I love this vehicle and have taken amazing care of it. In fact, I have a little book that details every single service and every time I filled it up with gas. Yes, I've been a bit neurotic about it.
I am being forced to sell it as I have recently acquired a new 'toy' to play with and my wife will only allow me one 'toy'. And yes, my kids cried when they found out I was going to sell it. (kid car seats, mirror hanging hearts, EZ pass, phone holder, and fluffy seat covers not included in the auction, BTW).
If you think that you can love this vehicle and take care of it as well as I have, then feel free to bid on it. I want to make sure it has a really happy home. It's really a classic and it's in amazing shape.
As far as upgrades on the vehicle:
1. I got rid of the useless 14 inch rims in favor of much nicer 15 inchers. Now, many will say that changes the 'collectible' value of the vehicle and it wasn't a decision I took lightly. I was always more interested in the drive and feel of the car vs. just the collectible approach. This car is great on the road and 15 inch rims are vastly superior. You really cannot get any quality 14 inch tires anymore so the decision was that much easier. In my opinion, the car looks 100x better too (and the rims are easy to clean). I threw away the 14 inch rims as again, they really were useless to me.
2. I have an Alpine head unit in it although I think I might still have the original one that came with the car. I have MB Quart German handmade speakers in the vehicle. This system is very, very high level. I have a JL audio woofer in the back pair to an Xtant amp. Yes, the equipment alone was over $3000.00. I would, at this time, get a new head unit as they are cheap and will better pair with the newer iphones/androids. The bluetooth works fine on it although it is earlier generation. There is a mic built into the dash. You can use the phone with the top down...needless to say, the music sounds great.
3. Not a lot of other upgrades really that I can think of. It is a driver's car. Get it and enjoy it. I get looks and questions wherever I go. The car looks almost new. It's gorgeous and has tons of personality. Oh, I had the oil gasket replaced recently and have a receipt for that. The car was converted to synthetic oil for obvious reasons a couple of years ago.
Please feel free to ask any questions. I have the carfax on it. The vehicle is clean. If you are not local, I'm sure we can get the car shipped to you. I do recommend a closed transport being it's a convertible and a classic.
The vehicle is in awesome working condition. Everything works...from the AC to seat warmers to electric locks, windows, and power top...
The car will be listed on other locations as well.
As is the case with used cars, it is sold; As is. There is no warranty on it but this should be obvious anyway.