1977 BMW 530i
Price: US $1,575.00 Item location: Oceanside, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 5-Series
- Type: 4-Door
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 77,000
- VIN: N/A
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 6-Cyl
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 BMW 5-SeriesUp for sale is a 1977 BMW 530i.
- 77k Original Miles.
- One-owner literal 'barn find'.
- Original paint with a few scratches/blemishes, but not enough to constitute a re-spray.
- Runs / Shifts excellent ( 4-speed + Reverse)
- Titled and registered
- All original documentation and equipment (Service/Owner manuals, Spare tire, Receipts).
- Driver and Passenger seats need re-upholstered, currently have sheep-skin covers.
Additional- Recently replaced Clutch Master cyl. and new fluid- All new oil / fluids- New Fuel Pump- Cleaned thermostat / Water lines- New Battery- New fuses- Color buffed and sanded, and 'patina' on this car shows nicely- Needs radio, original seems to have stopped working. Investigating this
The StoryOriginally a project car, I'm 'on to the next one' and looking for a different project car. I'm the second owner, and think this is a great car foraficionados or those looking for a cool project / show car.
This car was originally listed on eBay in Sept, however buyer had an unexpected expense, and could no longer commit. I've since been driving and maintaining, but I have my eye on another project.
The NecessariesCar is listed locally, and sale is 'as-is / where-is'. Seller reserves the right to end the auction early without notice. Local pick-uppreferred, but also willing to help with logistics coordination for prospective buyers.Upon auction end, buyer is responsible for $500 cash deposit within 24 hours