classic BMW e30 1989 325i convertible
Price: US $6,700.00 Item location: Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 3-Series
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 230,000
- VIN: WBABB1309K8275291
- Color: Bronze
- Engine size: 2.5L 168 hp I6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Cassette Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 BMW 3-SeriesI am selling my classic 5-speed manual BMW 325i convertible. I always garage it, wax it twice each year, clean it regularly, treat the leather, keep the interior from drying out, change fluids on time, etc. Mechanics drool when I take it in. The e30 body style is legendary BMW. I just had it looked over by a local, certified BMW expert and have the approved Safety Inspection and Title in hand. This car is well set up to keep driving for many years to come.
Here are the details:
- new timing belt
- fantastic heating, this is a surprisingly great winter car, stays toasty warm
- new suspension
- new tires
- new rear brakes
- recently replaced clutch
- recently re-leathered seats
- new tubes and brake lines
- working radio and stereo
- small pebble crack in the windshield (now sealed)
- some hard to see rust in the driver rear wheel well and under front lights
- A/C blows but not strong (I drive it year round, the top down is fine for me even on hot days)
- If it pours, there is a small leak in the cloth top over the passenger seat (you could get a new seal affordably, but it's never really bothered me enough to do it myself).
- I have done all the work it needs to date and this car FEELS AMAZING on the road: the faster, the better.
Right now (late summer and early fall) is the best time of year to own this car and I am sad to see it go, but we have another baby due in October and we need another kid car. Make your commute a sheer pleasure or get this as a weekend driver. I used this as a daily driver and would totally do it again in another life stage. I hope to sell to someone who can enjoy this classic BMW.