RED/BLACK - FULLY SERVICED - MANUAL 5 SPEED - 2 SETS OF WHEELS - NO ACCIDENTS
Price: - Item location: Simi Valley, California, United States
- Make: BMW
- Model: M5
- SubModel: M5 MANUAL 5 SPEED
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Base Sedan 4-Door
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 153,389
- VIN: WBSHD9312MBK06181
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 3.6L 3553CC l6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 BMW M5 M5 MANUAL 5 SPEEDThis car is one of 1,484 E34 (1991-1993) BMW M5's brought to the United States. This is a 1991 model year with a 04/1991 production date and has 153,389 original miles.
The entire car is completely original with the exception of a Dinan Chip (I have the original stock Chip and it comes with car) and SLS self -leveling suspension delete (replaced with high-end Koni shocks). I have two sets of wheels; the recently refinished throwing star wheels (currently on the car) and the original stock M-system wheels. The tires are Michelin Pilot SuperSports and only have 3,000 miles on them. All of the electronics in the vehicle are original stock and operational, with exception of the radio (which I have yet to investigate). The CD changer, heated seats, sunroof, and trip computer (with no pixels out) all work. I had the Air Conditioning recharged last month (August 2016) and it blows ice cold.
In May 2015, I did a complete service of the vehicle which cost me over $14,000. The following was done:
- Complete top-end rebuild of the motor;
- New head gaskets;
- New chain tensioners;
- New timing chain;
- New seals throughout motor;
- New intake valve (preventative);
- Valve adjustment;
- Overhauled and replaced all worn coolant components including fan blade, thermostat and hoses;
- Replaced self-leveling suspension with new high-end Koni shocks;
- Clutch replacement;
- New driveshaft and universal joint; and
- Shift knob replaced with proper light up version.
Mechanically this car is as close to perfect as you are going to get. Exterior paint shines bright and looks great. Small dings and chips are present as well as a scrape to the front bumper. There is slight fading on the front and rear bumpers.
Interior is solid with typical wear of a 25 year-old car.
Driving -https://youtu.be/4JeXfcLXIfwWalk Around -
Please contact me with any and all questions: RJ 818-469-4364
The vehicle is sold "As-Is" and the seller shall not be liable for any defects, patent, latent or otherwise. The Buyer admits having inspected the vehicle to his/her satisfaction and that no guarantees or warranties of any nature were expressed or implied by the Seller or his/her agent regarding its condition or quality.