1991 bmw 850i - Low Mileage and Clean
Price: - Item location: Sacramento, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 8-Series
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 850i
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 77,251
- VIN: wbaeg2311mcb73032
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 12 cyl
- Number of cylinders: 12
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Tan
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 BMW 8-SeriesI am selling my beautiful 1991 BMW 850i in laguna green with dark beige interior. Its my car and is currently registered in my name. Its a no story car and i will describe it to the best of my knowledge.
I am moving overseas and have sold all of my mini BMW collection (1988 M5, 1988 M6 and 1989 635csi just in the last 6 weeks). This is the last one to be sold as it was parked all the way back in my warehouse and had been sitting for about 8 months as i was overseas for an assignment. This assignment has become a permanent offering and hence the sales.
Paint 8.5 Beautiful shiny minor surface scratches for being a 1991. No paintwork. No accidents.Interior 9 Looks awesome. No fading or cracks. All options work.
It has the preferred M parallel wheels with brand new tires (1200 miles or so) Hardly any rash.BMW owners manual, All options work. Complete took kit.
Brand new brake booster 8/2015Rebuilt throttle bodies 8/2015 EML light came on.
The car sat for 8 months so i had it towed to the best BMW shop i know in Auburn Ca.
Brand new Batteries, New front hood struts $638.04 9/22/16
1. Since the car sat he recommends a tune up as it is running a tad rich. Very common when they sit. These cars need to be driven. Although it did clear up since i drove it back home which 38 miles away but a tune up (plugs, filters would be a good idea and is due)2. Minor power steering leak detected again because of sitting. No other leaks or squeaking.3. Fuel guage sitting at end. Shop recommended that it is a common issue when the car sits. so i added fuel and it should come up when it gets moved.4. C pillar covers lost by the shop as i had plans to add alcantara. I was able to find one and is in the trunk. The shop closed on me while took a deposit from me.
Its a great buy as my reserve is low. With a little attention and tune up, you have a iconic 850 with only 77k original miles.
good luck bidding!!