1986 BMW 735i Clean Title
Price: US $6,000.00 Item location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 7-Series
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 735i
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 123,400
- VIN: Wbafh8404g0976379
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 3.2/3.5L V6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 BMW 7-SeriesThe vehicle needs the following,
1. Tires, the original TRX michelins that came on it are dry rotted but made it back 650mi.
2. Sway Bar bushings bracket and 2 bolts, in fixing the oil pan from a small crack in NY, the bracket and bushing including both bolts fell off on the ride back, have found them at auto zone for around 60 for the set of 2. The sway bar is 100% and does NOT need to be replaced.
3. Windshield, decent crack to where it can't be fixed and won't pass any inspection.
Work I have done:
1. Oil pan repair, had a crack but had a certified welder in aluminum fix the small crack.
2.New Oil pan gasket, Oil, and Oil filter
3.New fuel filter haven't put in yet but doesn't need it for another 5k
4. Spark Plugs
5.A/C Recharged and holds the cold.
Most electronics work except it needs a few relays, the starter may need replaced it turns over 95% of the time but has an issue a rare time or 2, as well as the power headrest needs adjusted in the seat. SunRoof and heated seats work 100% 3 Windows work the one may need a new motor, may work with new relay, and radio needs replaced because it has a tick when it's on may just be a wiring issue.
It's a great car knowing this has basically sat in a garage for a couple years with no oil or anything in it as clean as it is. I may restore it if I can get information on where to get random parts, I'm just in a time crunch to where I need a reliable vehicle fast and I can't invest in this if I can't make this a daily driver.
From what I've read this car will not pass smog emissions in allegheny county and with classic plates it won't work with my new situation. Thanks for reading this post if there's anything you'd like to know please give me a call I have all history on it including everything since I've took ownership.