1987 BMW 325i Base Convertible 2-Door 2.5L Excellent condition Plus Extras
Price: US $3,950.00 Item location: Cortlandt Manor, New York, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 3-Series
- SubModel: 325iC
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Base Convertible 2-Door
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 90
- VIN: WBABB2304H1941433
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 2.5L 2494CC 152Cu. In. l6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: heated seats, satellite Radio, Bluetooth phone, CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 BMW 3-Series 325iCUp for auction is a used but well loved and cared for 1987 BMW 325i convertible in red. I have owned this car for about 7 years, and purchased it from a mechanic. I have the paperwork from the original owner who the mechanic purchased it from. I am torn about selling the car as I truly love it, but I don't really drive it that much, and feel I am doing the car a diserviceby not using enough. I want to sell it to someone who will truly love and use the car, and appreciateit for what it is. The car is by far perfect, and has some issues, but it is a 29 year old car. That being said, I have put a lot of money into fixing the car up as well, and the car runs and drives great. I will list the good and bad to the best of my ability.
1. The paint is bubbling on the hood, trunk, and side view mirrors. I was told by my auto body guy that it was painted at some point (please see photos).2. The ABS brake light is on (please see photos) but in no way affects the performance of the brakes.3. The Odometer is not working. I purchased the parts to fix it, but can't find them. If I do, I will include them in the sale. I have not driven the car all that much since I purchased it (maybe 3-4 thousand miles tops), but I can not with any accuracy state the true mileage of the car.4. The a/c does not blow any cold air. Never really addressed this, so I am not sure of what the problem is.5. The front driver seat works properly except it does not go forward to let a person in the back. The passenger side works perfectly.
Good:1. Had entire top re-stickedand the back plastic window replaced.2. Had Master cylinder replaced.3. Had timing belt and all belts and plugs replaced when I purchased the car.4. Had breaks done.5. Had OEM heated seats with OEM buttons and Recaro seats installed by a professional installer. They work great.6. Had body work done to both sides of thecar where there was some rust.7. Windshield was replaced about 4 years ago.8. New alternator done 2years ago.9. Alpine aftermarket radio installed with Sirius radio, andbluetoothphone etc. 10. Had OEM BMW Hubcap centers replaced with brand new OEM BMW center caps.11. Had rear window motor replaced 1 year ago.12. Just had new brake line installed and breaks were bleed.13. New battery just installed.14. Car was just detailed.