1989 bmw 325i e30 coupe manual VIN Number: wbaaa130k4144264
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 3-Series
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 325i
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 138,000
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: M20
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Power Locks, Power Windows
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 BMW 3-SeriesFor sale is a 1989 Cirrus Blue 325i Manual Transmission Coupe with Tan Interior. VIN Number: wbaaa130k4144264
This car is "Good" not "Great". That said its a GREAT start for a project, or a great daily driver. The main reason I call it only good is its a 10 footer in terms of paint. If I were going to keep it I was going to wrap it or paint it, but I'm starting a new job that will have me traveling so my hobby time on the weekends has been eliminated, and is the reason for the sale.
I purchased the car in the spring and only put around 2,000 miles on it. When I got it it had been neglected for years in terms of basic maintenance, however the major maintenance had been done. The door indicates that the water pump and timing belt were changed at 12x,xxx miles - Unfortunately I do not have the receipt for that or know the date, it was prior to me purchasing the car.
Just recently installed are the following:
- Full suspension - Bilstein shocks around with Eibach Springs (Cup kit, arguably the best daily driver kit for the e30)
- Control Arms
- End links
- Front and Read sway bar links
- Front and Rear disc breaks and rotors
- New Alternator (bosche) (and belts)
- New Battery
- New Tires mounted to the original 14" basket weaves
Additionally the following items were replaces/repaired or "restored"
- 6 Button OBC had screen bleed and was replaced and is now fully functional
- SI Board was replaced, because the tach was acting up.
- Instrument Cluster bulbs were all replaced
- OEM shift knob was torn and replaced with new, all e30s have this issue.
- A few plastic trim pieces were replaced to get them back to original
So as you can see this car has really been gone through to get it "Safe Again". It now drives wonderfully, but probably does still need some minor items. There is a slight grind in second gear, I'm almost certain its not actually the gear but just the shifter bushing because there is a lot of play in the shifter. The interior is VERY good. its the original dash that is crack free. The radio was upgraded at some point over stock but everything in the interior functions as it should. All windows switches, and locks work as they should.
Almost everything on the car works as it should and there are no warning lights in the OBC. I am aware of the following issues:
- AC was deleted. The belt was removed, beyond that I unsure of the status as I had zero intentions of ever making it work
- ABS does not show idiot light, and I do not believe it works
Sold as is. no reserve. I tried to describe the car fairly and accurately. if you have questions ASK. I will take cash or a cashiers check that's it. I don't want to trade for anything.
If you have questions call/text 313-355-00fourzero