633CSI BMW Coupe 1984 European Cruiser
Price: US $2,500.00 Item location: Kirkland, Washington, United States
- Make: BMW
- Model: 6-Series
- Trim: Standard
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 113,287
- VIN: WBAEB7402E6728035
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 3.3 Liter Fuel Injected
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Transmission: 5-speed Getrag
- Drive type: Rear wheel drive
- Interior color: Red
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 BMW 6-SeriesThis classic and desirable 663CSI is rock solid, low mileage (I believe) car. 3.3 liter sweet six backed by a Getrag 5-speed. It NEEDS PAINT and repair of a ding on the C-pillar. The rest of the car is rock solid. No rust. Runs wonderfully.
- H&R coil overs with Bilstiens (lowered),
- BMW M Series 18" Alloy wheels
- New Dunlop Direzza 235/40R X 18 tires,
- Hella Lighting,
- Panasonic digital radio,
- New leather front seat bottoms,
- New brakes (rotors & pads)
- Chrome rear view mirrors
- BBS spare tire/wheel.
- M Series steering wheel (I still have the original)
Having owned the car more than a year I have little documentation, but believe the mileage to be reasonably accurate. Engine is strong and the 5-speed shifts cleanly even if the linkage is a bit spongy. Wonderful sounds from that 6-cylinder motor!
We recently found some original red leather to re-do the seat bottoms on the front buckets. The match is only OK but the rest of the leather is solid with no splits or tears. Gotta love those back seats!
As to why we are selling it, we simply have no room for the car anymore - should you want to know.