1977 BMW E21 320i AUTOMATIC! LOW MILEAGE CALIFORNIA SUNROOF CLASSIC LO RESERVE!
- Make: BMW
- Model: 3-Series
- Trim: 320i
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 85,586
- VIN: 5461537
- Engine size: 2.0 liter four cylinder
- Drive type: rear wheel drive
- Vehicle Title: Salvage Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 BMW 3-Series
Offered for an appreciating new owneris this rare collectible classic 1977 BMW 320i two-door sedan!
Finished in "Fjord" blue metallic over navy blue, this 40 year-old E21 chassis BMW shows just over 85,500 miles on its "SOMETIMES" working six-digit odometer. It definitely has more than that and I cannot verify the actual miles. This first-year examplesports an excellent running inline four cylinder engine mated to the rare three speed automatic transmission. Stopping power is provided by front disc and rear drum brakes. It features a factory crank sunroof, factory air conditioning, 13" alloy wheels with decent rubbe, original WORKING Blaupunkt stereo, reclining bucket seats, It is being sold with California title, current registration and a comprehensive file of maintenance records.
PLEASE CALL Evan at 650-350-8828 FOR QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE VIEWINGS & MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this car is in fair to decent condition overall. I would rate this car a respectable ten-footer, Upon closer inspection you will see nicks, chips, fading and a few isolated corrosion areas most notable a few inch hole at the right front corner base of the windshield, along the side windows and bottom edge of right side door. The good news is that this car has super solid shock towers front and rear.
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, the interior of this car is in fair to good ORIGINAL condition overall. Positive attributes include working Balupunkt radio, working sunroof, lights, blinkers, heater and horn. Imperfections include worn and torn seat upholstery, missing headrest, missing radio knob and general fading inside the car. With all of its patina, it is still a cool classic cockpit.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This little 320i starts perfectly with very good running engine, nice shifting transmission, good solid braking, tight steering and firm yet supple suspension and quiet exhaust. There is an usual fuel stutter when taking a low speed right turn. Otherwise, this is a still quite enjoyable car to drive down the open road.
DETAILS AND $$
1. This 1977 BMW 320Iwill besold with clear SALVAGE California title and current registration. It will ONLY BE SOLD TO A NON-California resident due to failed smog testing.I welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel and inspect this car in person.NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.