1988 BMW 325 SEDAN! IMMACULATE RUST-FREE E30 CALIFORNIA CAR 140,700 MILES!
- Make: BMW
- Model: 3-Series
- Trim: 325
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 140,700
- VIN: WBAAE6406J8824149
- Engine size: INLINE SIX CYLINDER
- Drive type: rear wheel drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 BMW 3-Series
Offered for an appreciating new owner is this rare collectible classic 1988 BMW 325 four-door sedan!
Finished in "Alpine white" over black, this near 30 year-old E30 chassis BMW shows just over 140,700 actual Carfax certified miles on its working six-digit odometer. This 99.99% dry clean California car sports a great running 2.7 liter "super eta" inline six cylinder engine mated to the factory 4 speed automatic transmission with stopping power provided by four wheel disc brakes. This gem features electric sunroof and windows, cruise control, air conditioning, 14" bottle cap alloy wheels with decent rubber, updated cd stereo, reclining bucket seats, original trunk-mounted tool kits and more. it is being sold with clear and clean original California "rainbow" certificate of title, original owner's manual and stamped service book confirming original purchase here in the San Francisco bay area.
This classic E30 sedan is a great value here on ebay....FOR ABOUT THE COST OF THE SALES TAX ALONE ON A NEW, QUICKLY DEPRECIATING BMW 325!
PLEASE CALL ME, Evan at 650-350-8828 FOR MORE DETAILED PHOTOS, QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE VIEWINGS & MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this car is in VERY GOOD TO EXCELLENT DRY, CLEAN 99.99% RUST-FREE CONDITION THROUGHOUT! What appears to be the original white paint on this Carfax-confirmed ACCIDENT-FREE example, has a deep lustrous shine with nice original contrasting aluminum and black trim. Is it 100% concourse perfect? not quite. It has some expected rock nicks and chips, light scratches, some curb rash on the wheels and a few minor soft dents. Overall it is still a super clean, well-preserved and still eye-catching example of a classic E30 sedan!
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, the interior of this car is in IMMACULATE ORIGINAL condition overall. Positive attributes include working electric sunroof, lights, blinkers, heater, cruise control, cd stereo and horn. Imperfections include one heat crack on the top center of the dash, a/c not blowing cold, OBC computer inop, stereo speakers crackly sounding and two rear windows inop. Overall this is still one extra clean and cool classic BMW cockpit!
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This little 325 starts perfectly with very good running engine, nice shifting transmission, good solid braking, tight steering and firm yet supple suspension and quiet exhaust. The steering is light to the touch with excellent tossable handling. This is one fun little driving experience.
1. This 1988 BMW 325will besold with clear and clear California title. NOTE: For simplicity sake,I STRONGLY PREFER TO ONLY sell to NON-California residents due to expired registration, IF sold to California resident, the car will be sold AS IS WHERE IS technically as a "PARTS CAR ONLY" with new owner responsible for smog and registration fees. I welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel and inspect this car in person.NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.