1983 E28 BMW 533i
Price: - Item location: New York, New York, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 5-Series
- SubModel: 533i
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: E28
- Year: 1983
- Mileage: 127,080
- VIN: WBADB7405D1046063
- Color: White
- Engine size: IN LINE 3.2LTR
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1983 BMW 5-Series 533i1983 BMW 533i
533i: A North American only model sold from 1983-1984 in limited quantities in response to customer complaints that the 528e had lower performance figures than the 1981 528i that it replaced. Equipped with a 181hp (135kW) 3.2 L M30 6-cylinder engine as fitted to the larger 633csi and 733i, it produced 195lb·ft (264N·m). torque. The compression ratio was 8.8:1. Top Speed was 134mph (manual). The 533i was the fastest sedan sold in the USA in 1983.
Source: classicand vintagebmw.tumblr.com
Alpine white with original cardinal red leather interior 127,080 miles. Pampered, garage kept. Hasn't seen rain or snow since I've owned it Sept 2013 - no rust! original dash, NO cracks! This car still turns heads and gets thumbs up every time I'm out.
Rare manual 5 speed, serviced at NY BMW dealership, 2 original keys, All manuals and service records since first owner, I'm 3rd owner, Cold A/C (R34) new condenser and receiver/drier
--> UPDATE: A/C not repaired.
Hate to sell but need to make room for new car.
- 3 piece staggered 16" x7/8" BBS RS 05/0, original non metric 15" wheels and tires (included), metric spare with original tire in trunk.
- Bilstein sport suspension - all bushings replaced
- K&N air filter
- racing dynamics strut bar (front)
- Valentine one radar detector with case (not hardwired)
- upgraded SiriusXM radio (will include original radio)
- 2 car covers included
- Euro headlights and grilled purchased but never installed also included.
Will consider lowering price with original rims and tires reinstalled.
Reach out with any questions.
Good luck bidding!