BMW 325is 2 Door Coupe, Alpine White - Runs Beautiful! Clear Title
Price: US $3,250.00 Item location: Enfield, Connecticut, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 3-Series
- SubModel: is
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: IS Coupe 2-door
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 141,000
- VIN: WBABF4321REK13449
- Color: White
- Engine size: 6 Cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: Chrome Wheels, CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 BMW 3-Series isI am reluctantly selling my third BMW 325. I absolutely LOVE my BMWs and the 3 series are some of the BEST models BMW has ever made.We currently have four vehicles and two have to go to make room for one multi-use.
This car was originally purchased in CA and remained there until 2013 when I bought her and had her shipped to Virginia (cost was appx. $700).The 6 cylinder engine runs and shifts smooth. All electrical and mechanical components work as they should. I have lovingly maintained this car since I owned her with oil changes done regularly, and generalmaintenancesuch as brakes, filters, new battery, etc. CLEAR TITLE!
There are no leaks of any kind. Doesn't smoke or burn oil.
- Cruise Control
- AC / Heat
- Electric Windows
- *Windshield wipers
- Electric mirrors
- Power windows
- *Power Seats
- Locks, latches
- *Fog lamps
- Clean interior, never smoked in
THIS CAR HAS NO RUST. Although, there is one rust spot at the bumper where trunk closes, see photo to inspect. I have all records from the time it was originally purchased up until today.
*Items requiring attention, maintenance:
- After market CD player turns on but there is no sound. Speakers are aftermarket so perhaps they aren't hooked up, or its an amp issue? I have no idea about stereo components outside of stock It has a JL Audio amp in the back.
- *Windshield wipers work and fluid wash responds but the fluid wash doesn't push the fluid through hose. Washer Motor is out or hose is clogged.
- 'Check coolant refer to owners manual' note comes on dashboard but there is no issue with the coolant system, temperaturegauge, and there are no leaks. Amechanicat BMW may need to reset this.
- Passenger side power seat electrical is not functioning properly.
- *Chrome Wheels are now corroded thanks to the salt roads in Virginia.
- Small 1" rust spot on the rear bumper/trunk
- "325" portion of the emblem fell off the back, I have it.
- *Drivers side fog lamp lens got cracked. I am replacing it now
- interior moldings are a bit shoddy with age
- cigarette lighter is missing, but it works. I use it for my GPS and cell phone
For a 22 year old car, she is in great condition. I have gottencomplimentson her a lot. My dad says I'm crazy to sell it. He'sprobablyright. Yes, there are expectedcosmeticwear signs throughout, but this car was loved and driven, the way a BMW is meant to be - It was not stored in a garage to just be looked at from time to time.The front seats show wear, the window trims paint outside are peeling, there are nicks on the paint on hood and a spot on the drivers side door that can be buffed out. 'Someone' thought it was a good idea to place a cardboard box there to "protect" the door and it rubbed off. Please use zoom to inspect the photos and ask all questions you may have. I am happy to answer promptly and to the best of my knowledge.
Payment and Deposit by bank wire transfer only. NO PAYPALIf you need assistance with shipping, let me know and I will assist any way I can or refer you to a couple of good, inexpensive shippers that I used.