1990 BMW Z1 Convertible **1,490 Miles!**
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: Z1
- SubModel: Convertible
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 1,490
- VIN: WBABA91000AL03330
- Color: Traumschwarz Metallic
- Engine size: 2.5L I6 (M20)
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Power Doors, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Green/Gray Camo
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 BMW Z1 ConvertibleYes, only 1,500 miles(!)
These Z1's were mainly produced for the German market, with over 6,400 of the 8,000 total produced staying at home in Germany. Approximately 1,000 went to Italy and the other 500 or-so scattered about Europe in the early 90's.
It has only been in the past 10-15 years that they have been showing up in Japan (as this one did) and even the U.S., which this one also has.
Every thing works as it should, including the electronic drop-down doors which are really great for Southern California attention getting... and they do just that.
Now with just 168 horsepower, these little Z1's won't win many drag races, but that wasn't the point. They are a very well balanced car, and weighing only 2,900 pounds (dry), they offer a very crisp and fun driving dynamic. Parts are also readily available as it shares its engine with the E30 325i.
- 1,500 Miles(!)
- "Traumschwarz-Metallic" over Green/Gray Camo Leather & Suede Seats (offer great support and are very well made)
- 2.5L I6 Engine Producing 168 Horsepower
- 5-speed (Getrag) Manual Transmission
- Power Steering
- Power Drop-Down Doors
- Black Canvas Convertible Top
- 16" OEM Wheels
If you are looking for a great, and unique car to get you around this Summer in style, this Z1 will do exactly that. Not to mention, you will be one of the few in the U.S. to even have one.
It fires right up and would feel confident driving it anywhere in the U.S. (if you dont mind putting miles on it of course).
**If you are in the Southern California area and would like to view it in-person, it is located in North County San Diego**