BMW 2002 California Roundie
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 2002
- SubModel: Roundie!
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Base w/ Sunroof
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 95,000
- VIN: 2582368
- Color: White
- Engine size: 2.0
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 BMW 2002 Roundie!
1972 BMW 2002 (Roundie)
California car completely restored to better than original condition with improvements for safety, performance, reliability,and drivability.
No expense was spared on this very detailed restoration:
BASE COUPE with:
- Factory sunroof (rare)
- Interior restoration includes all new carpet, side panels, headliner,and seat upholstery
- Engine completely rebuilt with heavy duty valves/springs and performance 'D' cam.
- Undercoating removed/replaced. all body work / paint professionallycompleted with all panels, glass and trim removed.
- All chrome re-plated and body molding replaced with BMW factory new
- All suspension parts replaced (bushings, ball joints, etc.), large pieces and cross membersbead blasted/stripped and powder coated.
- New factory BMW firewall insulation
- All new replacement weather seals on doors, windows, and trunk.
- 5-speed conversion kit
- BMW 318 Alloy wheels
- Weber 38/38 downdraft w/manual choke
- Stainless header and exhaust system
- Aluminum radiator
- Electric radiator fan kit
- Rear wheel disk brake conversion kit
- Mechanical advance distributor (Tii)
- Optima sealed AGM battery
- Heavy duty sway bars front/rear
- Performance shocks/springs front/rear
- New front/rear brake calipers and stainless flex hoses
- New clutch and brake master cylinders and stainless flex hose
- New Alternator
- New starter motor
- Heater blower motor replaced (not aneasy task)
- Original period Blaupunkt AM/FM radio/speaker installed
- New carpeting (Dark blue)
- New windshield
- New gearshift knob
- New E brake cable
- New side view mirrors
- New Starter/battery cables
- New silicone cooling system hoses
- New fuel pump/lines/filler adapter
- New headliner including sunroof (See photo)
- New Falken radial tires
- New drivers seat belt
- New badges, emblems, and placards
This one always attracts a crowd wherever she goes (even at Porsche club events).
Private seller with a clean State of California Department of Motor Vehicles title in hand.
Please......... serious inquires only
Can assist buyer with shipping arrangements.
As a general rule will sell/ship to USA only, but, would consider selling to buyers in Germany/Austria with solid eBay feedback/credentials.