1988 BMW M3 E30 Zinnoberot
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: M3
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 129,802
- VIN: WBSAK030XJ2196778
- Color: Red
- Engine size: S14
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 BMW M3
Selling my 88 E30 M3. This car is a very solid and extremely good running and driving car. Over $10,000 invested in the last 5k mile/3years by reputable BMW shops in the area. Everything works and the car is 100% no excuses mechanically. Have full records and have known the last 2 owners personally. Car needs nothing, and is ready to drive anywhere.
Cosmetically it looks great, but has flaws. Chips in front, body has a few dings, wing has 2 hairline cracks, and a few other blemishes I took photos of.
I have priced the car very fairly for a car that is very sorted out. I am a car collector and I am thinning the herd, otherwise I wouldn't sell.
Great opportunity to own a piece of Motorsport history. Sure to be a great investment and appreciate!
Title in Hand
Thank you, Brian
703 861 3000 cell
Make me a reasonable offer
SPECS: 1988 BMW E30 M3 / 130K miles / Zinnoberot Red
VIN:WBSAK030XJ2196778-Clean Car Fax
- Stock S14 2.3L 4-cylinder Engine.
- Coil-over Suspension with Adjustable Dampers.
- Garage kept and well maintained.
- Black Leather Interior (factory leather Recarco seats)
(Within last 300 miles)-All fluids changed with Redline-New ECU-Plugs-Crank Position Sensor-Stromung Exhaust-New Dunlop tires-Alignment-Sylvania Ultra lights-Fuel mixture set-New Floor Mats (M3)-New Center Caps
(within last 5k miles):
- Valve Adjustment and New Gasket.
- Newly Painted Valve Cover w/ Cut Lettering.
- New Intake Gaskets.
- New Cap, Rotor, Wires, and Plugs.
- New Base CO and Throttle Body Sync.
- New O2 Sensor.
- New Bimmer World Brake Lines and Clutch Line.
- Newer Brakes (rotors and pads) within ~9k mile
- New Clutch Master and Slave Cylinders.
- New Motor and Transmission Mounts.
- New Ireland Engineering Front Strut Brace.
- New Rods, Bearings, Turner Oil Baffle with New Pan Gasket.
- New Timing Chain Guides and Tensioners.
- New Oil Separator Hoses.
- New Alternator Bushings.
- New Front Control Arm Bushings.
- New Sub-frame Bushings.
- Newer Clutch ~8k miles.
- New Z4 Shifter Rod and Real Seal.
- New Differential Seal.
- A/C has been converted to R123a and works well. The A/C ballast and fan have been recently replaced.