1976 BMW E10 2002 AUTOMATIC! 99,9% RUST-FREE BLUE PLATE CA. CLASSIC 25K MILES!
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 2002
- Trim: 2002A
- Year: 1976
- Mileage: 25,525
- VIN: 2391965
- Engine size: 2.O LITER FOUR CYLINDER
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1976 BMW 2002
Offered for an appreciating new owner is this rare collectible classic 1976 BMW 2002 TWO-DOOR COUPE!
Finished in "Chamonix" white over navy blue, this 40 YEAR-OLD VIRGIN shows just over 25,500 miles on its working five-digit odometer. I am told from the previous owner that it is actual mileage but cannot 100% verify this to be true. So with that being said, you are looking at an exceptional VERY ORIGINAL example of the last year of the iconic double 02. The legendary 2002 was THE car that put BMW on the map here in the U.S. and has spawned many following generations of the BMW sport sedan! This BLUE LICENSE PLATE CALIFORNIA GEM sports an excellent running 2.0 liter inline four cylinder engine mated to the rare three speed automatic transmission. Stopping power is provided by front disc and rear drum brakes. It features a factory crank sunroof, factory air conditioning, 14" "bottle cap" alloy wheels with excellent rubber [AND the original 13" steelies with older tires[, original Blaupunkt stereo, reclining bucket seats, wing vent windows, original steel wheeled spare tire, jack, original factory owners manual. This splendid 2002 starts right up, has smooth running engine, nice shifting transmission, solid braking and tight and responsive steering. It just received a $2,000 service at a well respected BMW specialist consisting of oil change, coolant flush and radiator bailout, tie rod ends, center link, alignment and a few other things. THIS IS A FABULOUS LITTLE CLASSIC TO DRIVE AND ENJOY WHILE IT APPRECIATES IN VALUE!
PLEASE CALL Evan at 650-350-8828 FOR QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE VIEWINGS & MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
I ALSO HAVE DOZENS MORE DETAILED PHOTOS BY REQUEST!
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this car is in EXCELLENT, close to 100% rust-free throughout! The Chamonix white paint has a deep lustrous shine to its finish with nice original contrasting black and aluminum trim pieces. The paint appears to be ALL ORIGINAL with the exception of the rear trunk lid. There are some very minor blemishes on the exterior of this car including parking lot dings, scratches and worn spots to the paint.
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, the interior of this car is in SUPER ORIGINAL condition with ......very good seat upholstery, nice headliner with smooth sliding sunroof [a bit of yellowing to the material and a tear near the sunroof crank], and original steering wheel, almost PERFECT vinyl dash, original and slightly sun-bleached carpeting, nice door panels and WORKING ODOMETER! The lights, blinkers, gauges work. The clock keeps perfect time only twice daily, the stereo is inop and there is an empty speaker hole in the left door panel. Additionally, neither the heater blower or a/c does not work.
DETAILS AND $$
1. This 1976 BMW 2002 will besold with clear and clean California title. It will be smogged for purchase by a California resident.I welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel and inspect this car in person.NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.