1988 BMW 750iL E32
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 7-Series
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 77,240
- VIN: WBagc8310j2765141
- Color: Black
- Number of cylinders: 12
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 BMW 7-Series
Up for sale is this amazing and extremely low milage E32 1988 BMW 750iL. Clean, straight, and rust free. No previous accident damage. 100% mechanically sound including the AC! Loads of new parts and recent service. Smooth shifting transmission and perfectly running BMW V12 motor. Lots of recent service documentation available. New brakes, new belts and pulleys, recent AC service and more! Ready to go with no issues!
Documentation shows previous owners were SAH LLC which belonged to Bill and Camille Cosby. Their ownership spanned from the 1989 sale date to 2013.
This BMW is in tremendous shape for its' age. It shows normal wear for a car of this vintage and milage with highway paint chips along the chin and front bumper, and lesser wear to the hood and fenders. All of the interior is in very good shape, no tears or cracks to the leather or dashboard. All electronics work!
Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. If you have questions, please ask. 70+ more images available!
The winning bidder will be asked to place a $1000.00 deposit within 48 hours of auction's end. Full payment from the buyer will be expected within 7 days of auction's end. Please contact us prior to bidding with and payment or transport questions.
We accept Paypal, cashiers check, money order or bank wire transfer.
Bidders with zero feedback must contact us before bidding.
Canadian Buyers things to consider:
1. Check that the car qualifies for importation at: www.riv.ca
2. Locate a shipping company to assist you
3. To get the car across, you will need to fax a copy of the front and back of the title to the border 72 hours in advance
4. You must have the original title with the car to get it across
5. To register the car in Canada you will need a NO OPEN RECALL letter from the manufacturer
6. You might have tomake modifications to get the car registered