1991 BMW 325I E30! 5 SPEED MANUAL 325IS MODS! RUST-FREE ORIGINAL PAINT CA. CAR!
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 3-Series
- Trim: 325I
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 233,650
- VIN: WBAAA2316MEC54158
- Engine size: 2.5 LITER INLINE SIX CYLINDER
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 BMW 3-Series
Offered for an appreciating new owner is this rare classic 1991 BMW E30 5 SPEED coupe!
Finished in "brilliantrot" red metallic over tan, this last-year BMW E30 chassis coupe has been driven an average of 9,000 miles per year since new. It sports a very nice running 168 horsepower "baby six" 2.5 liter inline six cylinder engine mated to a 5 speed manual transmission. Stopping power is provided by four wheel disc brakes with anti-lock, cruise control, sunroof, 14" 325is mesh wheels, 325is rear decklid spoiler, ice cold air conditioning and factory stereo.This appreciating classic BMW is being offered here with a clean and clear California title and current registration. This cool last-year E30 isan excellent value for less than the cost of the sales tax alone on a new and quickly depreciating 3 series coupe!
PLEASE CALL Evan at 650-350-8828 FOR QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE TEST DRIVES AND/ORMECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1991 BMW is in good to very good condition 99.9% rust-free condition with deep lustrous shine. Is it perfect? No. It is though original paint and as close to 100% rust-free as you will find. The car does have many minor cosmetic blemishes...rock nicks, scratches, faded and worn paint areas.
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, the interior of this car is in good to very good condition throughout. The lights, blinkers, odometer andall other gages and controls function as they should. The a/c blows cold as well. Imperfections inside the car include heat cracks on the dash, factory stereo inoperative and driver seat bottom a bit unsprung and bumpy.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1991 BMW starts perfectly, runs very well with perky acceleration and willingness to rev to the redline in every gear...with a very nice verve. The shifting and clutch feel are responsive and precise, the braking is secure and straight, the steering has alight responsive feel. To make the driving experience even better, I recommend new tires and front suspension component freshening.
DETAILS AND $$
1. This 1991 BMWwill besold with clean and clear California title and current registration. it just passed stringent California smog testing for in-state buyer.
It will be sold "AS IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressedor implied.I welcome prospective new owners to come see, drive, feel and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.