NO RESERVE--1991 BMW 320i Estate Touring Wagon low 91k miles
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 3-Series
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: Estate/ Touring/ Wagon 4 door
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 91,000
- VIN: 11111111111111111
- Color: Lagunengrun/ Green
- Engine size: 6 Cyl
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: CD Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 BMW 3-Series
1991 BMW 320i Estate Touring Right Hand Drive (RHD)
* Excerpts of previous servicesfrom the previous owner’s car notes.
This three owner car was purchased from its first owner by a man named Trevor 11 Oct 1993 from a Dealer/Garage in Surry, ngland. The car had 19.229 miles at the time. DNE (now 98 years old) purchased this car from his Son Trevor on 25 Sept 1997 with 71.590 miles. I purchased the car from Quarry Motors in Florida about four months ago. Quarry imported this RHD Estate from England from DNE. The finder of this car in the UK noted that the previous owners had always kept this car garaged and from the condition, concur.
I just purchased a 1976 BMW 2002 and have a 1970 BMW 2800CS, o I decided this cool Wagon has to go because I only have a two car garage and I have 6 cars for two drivers.
The non-smoking/no petcar is in excellent condition and looks and drives more like a 4 year old used car instead of a 25 year old used car.
Paint-original with the exception of the lower rear hatch. I had the dealer paint the part as it had a 1/2 pea sized of scale right under the window molding. The 320i badging was left off after painting, ut it is in the glove box in case the new owner desires to putit back on. Very small chips on the front from normal wear.
Body -straight with no waves or evidence of accident damage at all. All doors, indows, atch, ood close with a great sound and excellent lines. There are no rattles, queak’s, huds and the car is exceptionally tight. There are four very small door dings, ut you have to look hard to find them.
Exterior accessories- wipers front, ear, unroofand headlights work great. Front driving lights and rear fog lamp work. Power rear view mirrors work great.
Interior- no rips, ears, plit dash, r cracking. All seats move easily up and back. Rear seats fold nicely and the rear cargo is nice. There is a cargo cover and retractable dog gate in the car. Both ashtraysare clean and never had butts in them. The headliner is starting to sag a little in the rear. I have not tried to have it repaired.
Motor/Trans/Brakes- the car is a very clean and smooth running. The previous owners kept a detailed record of oil changes, epairs, oses, umps, uses, am (timing) belts at 27907 and 71799 miles, OT inspections, nd other misc. repairs. Does not burn any old. and the brakes were inspected during the tire installation. This is a Non-Catalytic Converter Model with 9.4:1 compression (vs. 8.8:1 with cat)and 5 speed transmission. New stainless muffler.
Misc- Owner’s manual, ar diary, love box flashlight, irst aid kit are neatly tucked in their proper place.
VIN# WBAAH52080LA87561 eBay did not take the VIN. The car has a clean NC title, lease make sure your state will allow this car to be registered without a catalytic converter.
I have put on 4 new tires on the style 10 BMW rims. These were a BMW dealer only upgrade. And the spare is also a style 10 rim. The Style 10s do need to be refinished. I also have correct refinished genuine Alpina Staggered rims with new tires with a buy it now price only (shown on the car in the last picture). I also purchased a brand new battery. This car does not have AC. This can be driven cross country right now in comfort. Clean NC title in hand.
Feel free to contact me with your number and a time to call you and I will be happy to discuss this with you.
Thank you for your questions:
1. I will not sell the Staggered Alpina Rims separately. I purchased them from the NE for$1100.00. shipping$200.00 to the refinisher, 600.00 for refinishing (power coat two colors, lus new keys and gaskets) $150.00 shipping and $600.00 for new tires. = $2650.00
2. There is no reserve for the car, ut onlyif the highest bid meets/exceeds $12.500.00 the rims will be included. If not they can be negotiated afterwards.
3. I drove the car back from Florida and it was a comfortable ride with only a flat tire due to the previous tires being a bit dry.
4. No rust except for what I noted, had the car up on a rack and the bottom is 25 years of road, ut no rust.
5. Yes-the clock works as do the headlight washers
6. Sorry no trades
7. I purchased from England RHD floor mats
Thanks for your questions.