1988 BMW 535is E28 3.5L Inline 6, 5spd Manual
Price: US $4,500.00 Item location: Englewood, Colorado, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 5-Series
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 535is
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 222,000
- VIN: WBADC7401J1718709
- Color: White
- Engine size: Inline 6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats, Power Antenna, Power Sunroof
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Llama
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 BMW 5-SeriesFor Sale 1988 BMW 535is 3.5 liter, traight 6, speed manual, wr windows, wr door locks, ual full Pwr seat adjustments, wr mirrors, wr antenna and Pwr sun roof.
535is: Straight-6 with a sport suspension and interior and exterior modifications. The 535is was available from 1987 to 1988. It incorporated M5 styling cues: front air-dam, ear spoiler, nd sport seats. The E28 engine is one of the most solid, trong engines from BMW. The US version includes the extended bumpers and runs around 189 hp.
Great: The car runs great! No issues with the engine at ALL. Zero issues with the engine. Just changed the oil, ir filter, eplace the frayed throttle cable, ew 535is matching floor mats, lushed radiator. The brakes have about 3/4 of the pads left- good braking. No oil leaks, o cracks on the glass, ubber and trim in good shape. Body is straight. All new badges. and four sets of keys.
If you see in the pictures, here is an after market gauges installed on the bottom center console. I purchased the replacement center piece to return it back to the original look. I have not installed it. Also comes with new lighter and ash tray. Currently has winter tires on, ill give summer tire set along with it and full size spare in the trunk.
- Seats need to be upholstered
- Could use a paint job to fill in the little rock paint chips
- Has an older Blaupunkt radio- works great, n upgraded stereo would be nice, peakers work well.
- Dash has a few hairline cracks, othing major
- Rust, n the passenger side quarter panel, here is a small amount of rust- not bubbling, ut its there.
- Missing front spoiler headlight.
I have a ton of pictures and will upload as many as I can. If you want more pictures, ustask
With new paint and new upholstered seats, he car will easily go for $11-$13k. I priced with that in mind and wanted to be aggressive.