1988 BMW 635 CSi coupe in superb condition
Price: US $15,000.00 Item location: Santa Cruz, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 6-Series
- SubModel: 635 CSi
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Grey leather
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 108,000
- VIN: WBAEC8411J3267580
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 215 hp 3.5 liter straight-6 cylinder M30 petrol
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 BMW 6-Series 635 CSi1988 BMW 635CSi: one of the two specific model years (1988/89) with the latest/better specs and the original 215 hp 3.5 liter straight-6 cylinder M30 engine.
Rarer grey leather interior is in great condition, nd the electric memory seats, indows, unroof, irrors, ruise control, rip computer, utomatic transmission and A/C all work well.
Less than 108,000 miles. One owner from new until 2013 until it was discovered by a 635CSi fan in North Bay area, rom whom I bought myself in 2014 for weekend driving.
Full service history with all work dockets to prove it. Numerous upgrades and care/attention spent in the last 3 years to keep the car authentic and reliable for years to come. Specifically:
- Suspension upgrade. Includes new front struts, ew front and rear shock absorbers, prings, ump stops etc (at a cost of over $5000).- New radiator, ater pump, ower steering pump, rake accumulator, rake pads etc- Upgraded Alpine CD/FM receiver with (Pandora, Pod and Aux inputs) & speakers- Upgraded (more powerful) headlamps- Avital remote start upgrade.- Smog tested/approved (late 2015)- Also had a respray at some point in its life with the original cinnabar red.
Forced sale due to move back to Europe by owner.