2018 BENTLEY SNEAK TEST DRIVE Major National Awards1952-53 BENTLEY GRABER GENEVA
- Condition: Used
- Make: Bentley
- Model: Other
- SubModel: Rarest top show/Concours winner
- Year: 1952
- Mileage: 1,500
- Color: Hunter Green
- Engine size: 6 cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Transmission: 4 speed
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Right-hand drive
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1952 Bentley Other
This incredible and rare Bentley is being sold by a non profit 501C3 that supports homeless shelters, food banks and college education for the most needy.. All proceeds go to it....please do not contact for donations since the scope of the foundation is limited to specific organizations....Thank you.
- 1953 Bentley Graber bodied
- GENEVA SHOW CAR
- An incredibly restored no expense spared nut and bolt high quality restoration that exemplifies the essence of high styling with flowing lines.
- NUMEROUS MAJOR AWARDS
- Including AACA National Firs, Best of Show winning the Rolls Royce Bentley Regional Meet Queen Elizabeth 11 trophy in 201, Best in Show at the Buckingham Concours plus featured poster car in addition to Most Distinguished Bentley Rolls Royce Award at Greenwich Concours, Most Elegant Post War Open at Eastern US Concours and more
This car was seen for years from the 1960's up driving in Newport Beach by handsome Naval Commander (retired) W.C.Bill Wilkinson with the top down and an attractive lady always in his presence .. and always close by the built in liquor cabinet in the dash.
- DEFINITELY PEBBLE BEACH QUALITY
- NO NEEDS WHATSOEVER
- PLUS FUN TO DRIVE