Stunning 1993 Bentley Brooklands
Price: US $24,500.00 Item location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Bentley
- Model: Brooklands
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 58,500
- VIN: SCBZE02D7PCX46272
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 6.75L
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Bentley Brooklands1993 Bentley Brooklands. Royal Blue/Tan leather/Tan rugs. ~58K miles.
Located in Phoenix, rizona.
This is a proper British Saloon. A big, ilent, oyal Blue, rewe-built, ocomotive (6.75L V8). A serious motorcar from another era.
They do not - can not - make vehicles like this any more. It is the definition of old world craftsmanship. 1993 was a special year for the Brooklands - the badging was done in Green enamel.
Driven but pampered by its original (now elderly) owner until last February when I purchased the car from his daughter and had the car shipped to Phoenix. An unexpected relocation to Seattle is the only reason for the sale of our home and cars in Arizona. I don't want to bring this vehicle up into the rainy Pacific Northwest.
- Fully serviced by a local marque specialist and is ready to drive. There are no known open service issues. PPI welcomed.- Leather, aint, ood, ll cosmetics, rakes, lectrical are all excellent. Non-smoker.
- Books and case and maintenance records on the car back to new (bought it new at FC Kerbeck, ived in Greenwich and maintained it mostly at the Carriage House)
- Always properly warmed up and operated according to standard
- Carefully driven on the weekends, t has been kept inside in a guard-gated neighborhood
- The leather is amazing and soft and the wood and doors and ceiling are all excellent (though the cap on the drivers door is hairline cracked)- Original stereo (It's all original)
- I have both original keys and original alarm fob (alarm has been disabled).
- I have the mouton (sheepskin) rug overlays and foot rests.
The car *has* been driven of course - its not brand new - so there are a couple of insignificant cosmetic issues (aforementioned driver's door cap (see photo), river's floor mat is a bit worn, here is a small ding, ut it has obviously been pampered its whole life.
It feels tight and fresh and quiet as it should. It is not "loose" or abused in any way. I looked at numerous otherRolls-RoyceSZand BentleySZ carsprior to finding this one. They all needed a scary amount of work to match this one.
- Serious/qualified inquiries only
**PLEASE NO SCAMMERS / NO SALES AGENTS / NO ADVERTISING SERVICES / NO NONSENSE **