1992 Austin Mini Cooper
Price: US $20,000.00 Item location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mini
- Model: Classic Mini
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Mark VI
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 28,806
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: White
- Engine size: 1.3i
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Charcoal
- Drive side: Right-hand drive
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 Mini Classic Mini Mark VIRare, imported RHD (right hand drive) 1992 Austin Mini
This classic Mini was imported from Japan in February 2018 and has a clear Vermont antique registration and an clear Illinois title. Registration paperwork was handled during the import process. Illinois title was handled after it arrived.
The Classic Mini was one of the most popular cars ever produced and a total of about 5,387,862 were built until it stopped production in the year 2000.
RARE! 1991 was the first year the larger 1275cc fuel injected models became available for import to the United States. 2017 was the first year this 1992 beauty became available in the U.S. Therefore making this car extremely rare and collectible.This car gets more looks and thumbs up and people taking pictures and recording videos it more than any other car I know or have owned.
In my ownership I have stored it in my garage and out of the snow and rain. The car has a fresh paint job. It was painted in Japan before I purchased it. I can provide pictures of the car when it was in for paint upon request.
Only serious buyers inquire please!
The exterior of the car is 10/10 with absolutely zero rust or blemishes in the paint.Interior is 9/10 due to damage done to the driver side (right side) inside door panel and handle.The damage happened during the import process. Luckily that is all that happened.
Has charcoal grey leather/cloth interior. Condition of seats is 10/10
Has aftermarket radio installed as these cars did not come with factory radios.Aftermarket radio does not turn on. Wiring may need to be redone.
Tires have about 80% tread on them with no dry rot. Tires are less than 5 years old.
I have a video of it running and driving I cans send by request.
This car is extremely clean and starts right up. Car is a real head turner.
VIN:SAXXNYAXBBD036410Ebay requires me to declare that the above VIN (SAXXNYAXBBD036410) has been rejected by Ebay. This is because the VIN was just registered in Vermont in late January. Therefore it is too new to have any history. This is why the numbers are all the same in the VIN field.
1992 Mini Cooper 1.3i (man. 4)
- Mini Cooper 1.3i (man. 4, manufactured or sold in1992, version for Europe
- 2-door sedan body type
- FWD (front-wheel drive), manual 4-speed gearbox
- petrol (gasoline) engine with displacement: 1275 cm3 / 77.7 cui, advertised power: 46 kW / 62 hp / 63 PS ( ECE ), torque: 95 Nm / 70 lb-ft
- characteristic dimensions: outside length: 3054 mm / 120.25 in, width: 1440 mm / 56.7 in, wheelbase: 2035 mm / 80.1 in
- reference weights: base curb weight: 696 kg / 1534 lbs, gross weight GVWR: 1050 kg / 2315 lbs
- how fast is this car ?top speed: 148 km/h (92 mph) (declared by factory);
- accelerations: 0- 60 mph 11.5© s, 0- 100 km/h 12.2 s (declared by factory), 1/4 mile drag time (402 m) 18.3© s (simulation ©automobile-catalog.com)1992 Mini Cooper 1.3i (man. 4) Detailed Performance Review
- fuel consumption and mileage: 7.3 l/100km / 38.5 mpg (imp.) / 32.2 mpg (U.S.) / 13.6 km/l ECE-cycle; average estimated by a-c©: 7.6 l/100km / 37.2 mpg (imp.) / 31 mpg (U.S.) / 13.2 km/l, more data:1992 Mini Cooper 1.3i (man. 4) Specifications Review