1973 Austin Mini Tube Chassis Street car/ Race car
Price: US $35,000.00 Item location: Dover, Massachusetts, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Austin
- Model: Cooper
- Type: Hatchback
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 1,500
- VIN: XA251N884148A
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: 2.2L Mazda
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Austin CooperUp for sale is my 1973 Austin mini tube chassis street car/ race car.
This car was built in Canada by a race chassis shop, it spent most of it's life in Tennessee and recently in Massachusetts. It has to be one of the most fun cars I've ever driven; this thing is an event to drive; it's a truly unbelievable driving experience.
You don't get the same feeling driving modern sports car!
- Full tube chassis with built in rollcage
- Full coilover suspension
- Fiberglass body which makes the car unbelievably light
- 2.2L Mazda motor mated to a 5 speed manual transmission
- RWD solid transaxle
- All normal required driving lights (headlights, turn signals, hazards, etc)
- Working heat/ ac
- Working radio
- Removable sparco suede 330 racing wheel
- Brand new sparco 3 point racing harnesses
- Titled as a 1973 Austin Mini with VIN clearly displayed on the dash