Austin Healey 3000 MK1
Price: - Item location: San Francisco, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Austin Healey
- Model: 3000
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: BT7 2+2
- Year: 1960
- Mileage: 75,874
- VIN: HBT7L7383
- Color: Ice Blue over Ivory White
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Dark Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1960 Austin Healey 3000Beautiful premium driver-quality Austin Healey 3000 MkI from 1960.No records of any damage and comes with a clean Maryland title.
Cosmetically, he car is in great shape, ith excellent paint over panels with good fit. There are a few door edge chips, ut nothing obvious (photos attached). The chrome refinished only a few years ago, ncluding the bumpers and front fender trims. Door top trims, nd window frames were not redone and show light pitting and light surface scratches. The top is excellent (recently had the frame repainted), nd the wheels are great. The wheels are original and quite rare as most Healey's these days roll on spoke wheels. The lights are also excellent.
Work performed on car since purchase in 2014:
- Rebuilt original SU cabs
- Complete rebuilt of front suspension (see photos)
- New interior (seats and dash)
- New carpet set throughout
- New Exhaust System
- Rebuilt brakes
- New clutch slave
- Installed original steering wheel horn
- Dynamat insulating layer beneath carpets
All recent bills come with the car, howing close to $18,000 in expenses since 2014.
* I can provide 2 videos of engine running and interior on request* Car can ship anywhere in the world