Stunning English Classic - Austin Healey 100-6 (BN-6)
- Condition: Used
- Make: Austin Healey
- Model: 100-6
- SubModel: BT-6
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1958
- Mileage: 7207
- VIN: BN6L1087
- Color: White
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1958 Austin Healey 100-61958 Austin Healey 100-6 / BN-6
- Beautifully Updated English Classic
- "Old English" White Exterior in Very Nice Shape
- Engine Updated to BJ8 Specs 7,200 Miles Ago
- Runs and Drives Fantastic
- Brand New Dennis Welch Steering Column and Box Assembly
- Period Correct Finned Aluminum Oil Pan and Valve Cover
- BJ8 Suspension with Disc Brake Option
- Cape International Rear Suspension Upgrade
- Original Lucas Flame Throwers
- New Hi-Torque Starter
- Rebuilt 4-Speed Transmission with Overdrive
- Rebuilt SU Carbs
- New Top, Bows, Tonneau Cover, Side Curtains and Storage Bag
- British Heritage Trust Certificate
- Updated 5 Lug Conversion with Panasport Wheels
- A fantastic no excuses car!
We are automotive and motorcycle enthusiasts that have lived and breathed great product for over 50 years. We wanted to create a place for people who share that same passion and also expect high-level customer service. We are located in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, only minutes from Road America. Every vehicle that you see for sale is in our physical possession and located at our main facility, 20 Victory Lane, Elkhart Lake, WI 53020. Check out the feedback on our website and facebook page from other customers who have purchased vehicles from us in the past. Call us today at 920-876-2277 or visit our eBay store if you have any questions.TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please note that all sales are binding and final. Our vehicles are sold "as-is" with no warranty expressed or implied. Please carefully read the terms and conditions of the sale before bidding. Winning this auction does not entitle you to come inspect the vehicle and decide if you want to buy it, but obligates you to complete the purchase!
We accept money order/cashiers check or cash in person.
A $500.00 deposit is due within 24 hours of the auction close.
All sales transactions must be completed within 7 calendar days of auction close.
Prices subject to change without notice and do not include Title, License, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes or Processing Fees, if any. Although every effort is made to present accurate and reliable information, use of this information is voluntary, and should only be deemed reliable after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify the existence of options, accessories and the vehicle condition before time of sale. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to time of sale.Vehicle is listed locally, we reserve the right to end the auction at any time.PICKUP & SHIPPING
All shipping charges are the buyer's responsibility.