1959 Austin Healey BugEye Restoration Project and Parts Inventory
Price: US $3,000.00 Item location: Brookfield, Wisconsin, United States
- Make: Austin Healey
- Model: Sprite
- SubModel: Bug Eye
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1959
- Mileage: 99,999
- VIN: AN5L5983
- Color: Old English White
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1959 Austin Healey Sprite1959 Austin Healey Bug Eye Sprite Project. (could be a '58 with the early numbers, but titled as a '59) Body solid, new floors and other parts welded in. Fresh paint. Many many parts included accumulated the past decade, including but not limited to:
- 3 complete motors and transmissions (948, 1098, and 1275) which turn freely, two I have had running
- 3 other spare transmissions (smooth and rib case)
- also not shownrollingparts car WITH TITLE (AN531629) (not salvageable unless you are crazy enough, but still has good parts on it)
- soft top
- At least more 8 rims and tires,
- Two additional windshield frames (one early studded)
- a few spare doors
- slider side windows (needrefurbishing)
- complete dash with gauges and spares
- and many (at least 6) rubbermaid totes of pieces parts to complete and build others.
- Fresh unused new interior seats (black w/ white piping) and carpet.
- NEW seat pans
- New Tonneau cover, not yet installed/punched.
- New in box brake cylinders and hoses
- Gerhard's front bonnet tilt kit new in box
- Stack of factory and other books
Current Wisconsin title in my name. Trailer included if you want. Many more photos available.
Will not ship, will not sell any parts or title separately. Tub is in great shape but not perfect. Paint job OK, has not been rubbed out yet. Too many projects, have not touched it since June. Can hold everything through October with deposit. Listed locally.