1959 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite Project Car
- Make: Austin Healey
- Model: Sprite
- SubModel: Bug Eye
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1959
- Mileage: 99,999
- VIN: AN526012
- Color: White
- Engine size: Suzuki Swift GTI Twin Cam
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1959 Austin Healey Sprite
1959 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite Project
Modified to run a Suzuki Swift GTI 1300 cc engine with Suzuki Samurai 5 speed transmission. This is a project car, 70% complete with LOTS of parts shown in the photos. Below is a small list of what comes with the car and what has been done:
- · Sandblasted
- · Interior and chassis painted with POR 15
- · Exterior paint on the shell is single stage urethane paint
- · GTI engine is a similar appearance to a Lotus twin cam
- · Completed wired including ignition switch, gauges, lights, turn signals, and accessories power for electric fuel pump and trunk mounted stereo (stereo and pump not included)
- · Hot rod wiring kit, modern wiring and fuses
- · Tach modified for electric input for 12 volt input
- · All new interior and top, pictured
- · New tires and wheels
- · New brake parts
- · Custom dual reservoir master cylinder
- · Doors and front bonnet need to be painted (white paint in can included)
- · New carpet set
- · New top includes bows
- · New windshield
Lots of the hard work is done. The engine is currently not running, needs finishing. We have a rebuild kit for the engine. Great project with 100+ horsepower and 5-speed will make a great driving car. Very solid, been stored in a heated garage.
$500 non refundable deposit with PayPal within 24 hours of end of auction. Balance of payment in cash.
Buyer is responsible for shipping. Seller can assist in loading.
Good Luck Bidding!