1964 Austin-Healey 3000 MKII BJ7 Convertible
Price: US $48,000.00 Item location: Germantown, Wisconsin, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Austin Healey
- Model: 3000
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: MK II Convertible
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 59,450
- VIN: H-BJ7-L/24360
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 6 Cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Transmission: 4-Speed with Overdrive
- Drive type: 4-Speed With Electric Overdrive
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Austin Healey 3000 MK II ConvertibleThis totally rust-free BJ7 Convertible is finished in red with a black top, top bootand, tonneau. It has black leather seats with red piping.
The 3000 MK II BJ7 is regarded by many enthusiasts to be the best looking and driving of the Big Healeys. Restored by marque specialist, Fourintune, the premier Austin-Healey restoration shop, this car runs and drives exceptionally and, has just been completely refreshed mechanically. Over $8,000 spent on recent upgrades and service, with receipts. Authenticity is confirmed by a British HeritageCertificate.
Recent Upgrades Include:
- 72-Spoke painted wire wheels.- New chrome knock-offs.- New lead knock-off hammer.- New Vredestein 185/70 HR 15 radial tires.- New 15" Moto Lita wood steering wheel withadjustable hub.- New tonneau cover.- New Coco floor mats.
Recent Service completed by British Motor Car Repair LLC, includes:
- All fluids and filters changed.- Carburetors re-built with new shafts.- New radiator hoses.- Change gear box and axle oil.- New rear hubs.- New pinion seal.- New king pins.- Front-end alignment.- Re-built brake calipers with stainless pistons.- Re-built generator.- New front wheel seals.- Re-pack front wheel bearings.- New water pump.
This car should be seen in person and driven to be appreciated. Call 414-852-8622 to make arrangements for a personal inspection. Provide an e-mail address if you wish to request additional photos.
Good luck with your bidding.