1959 AUSTIN HEALEY MKI BUG EYE SPRITE - 19,382 ACTUAL MILES – HPOF
- Condition: Used
- Make: Austin Healey
- Model: Sprite
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1959
- Mileage: 19,382
- VIN: AN5L18986
- Color: WHITE
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Red
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1959 Austin Healey Sprite
1959 AUSTIN HEALEY
BUG EYE SPRITE - 19,000 ACTUAL MILES – HPOF
All original, never restored three owner classic with only 19,382 pampered miles. Original owner was the actual dealer who drove it the first approx. 2,000 mile. The second owner used it as her golf chauffeur taking her and the golf clubs to the golf coarse. In June of 2003 they decided to sell and I offered to list it on EBay. After detailing the car for pictures I decided to purchase it for myself. Low mileage originals are impossible to find and this was just a nice fun car to drive. The Sprite had 18,765 miles when purchase and I drove it approx. 420 miles in about two years. She then sat in the garage for the next 10 years until 2015. A new battery, oil and check up was completed and the car was driven about 200 mile. I have not driven it this year.
This vehicle does not have a title. New Hampshire does not require one after it is 15 years old. I do have current motor vehicle registration, copy of bill of sale and can have them notarized if necessary.
I have provided many photos for review. Here are a few particulars.
* All original interior
* Soft top and plexi glass side windows are included.
* tonneau cover is included. ( slight 1” tear )
* The clock is not original, added on by previous owner.
* It needs a new tachometer cable ( broken ).
* The heater core leaks so it was removed and bypassed. ( original is included with vehicle ).
* Recent replacement of starter switch. ( original is included with vehicle ).
* Paint thin around gas filler, possible repaint.
* A few paint scratches here and there. A real straight automobile.
* Inside review mirror is cracked. This is a straight clean vehicle and has its original paint, interior etc. It is a perfect candidate for a AACA “HPOF” judging.
Please review all pictures for detail.
All shipping arrangements and charges are the buyers responsibility. We will help where possible on loading.
Payment: A $500 PayPal payment due within 12 hours of auction end. Balance due 3 days of auction end in certified funds. Once the funds have been cleared you can have your carrier pickup vehicle. Please email with any questions.
Vehicle is sold in as is condition with no warranties implied.
Please email with any questions, suggestions or request regarding our shipping and payment terms. Please do not be afraid to contact us.
We want to make this transaction convenient for you!!
Important: We DO NOT reveal reserve prices or close our auctions early.
Bid with confidence!!
Please email with any questions.
Thank you for viewing this action.
Canterbury General Store Antiques P.O. Box 119 CANTERBURY, NH 03224