Charming 61 Sprite MKII (Totally Rebuilt!)
Price: - Item location: Palm Coast, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Austin Healey
- Model: Sprite
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: MKII
- Year: 1961
- Mileage: 500
- Color: White
- Engine size: 948
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1961 Austin Healey SpriteThis car is totally rebuilt mechanically and everything runs great! My plan was to restore it completely until I lost my job two months ago and am being forced to sell it. There are less then 500 miles on the car since the work was finished.
At this point, it is a great "driver" but there are a few littleblemishesin places from its last paint job -- Nothing major that peoplenotice, but I'm a perfectionist. Message me if you want more pics or a video of the engine running. So far I have completed:
- Totally rebuilt engine with all new parts (see photos)
- All new Filters, Plugs, Wires, Hoses, Engine Mounts, belts, battery, etc.
- New Clutch, Pressure Plate, and Rebuilt Master/Slave Cylinder
- Total Rewiring
- New Front and Rear Suspension
- Brakes and Tires replaced less than 3,000 miles ago
- Lots of other odds and ends -- bulbs, grommets, wiper blades, etc.