1963 Austin Healey 3000 BJ7
- Condition: Used
- Make: Austin Healey
- Model: 3000
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: BJ7
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 69,500
- VIN: HBJ7L22777
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 2912 cc OHV
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Austin Healey 30001963 Austin Healey 3000 BJ7
This auction is for a nice driver quality Austin Healey 3000 MkII BJ7, uilt in March of 1963. This is an original Texas car purchased by its current owner in April of 1990. Since he purchased it the following work has been performed:
- Repainted black with a red interior in 1992.
- Replaced the steel bonnet with an aluminum one.
- Added a Motolita steering wheel.
- Replaced the original fan with a "Healey Texas Cooler" model.
- Replaced canister oil filter with a spin-on adapter.
- The generator was substituted with an alternator.
- Original 60 spoke wire wheels were replaced with 72 spoke tubeless stainless steel wire wheels.
- Complete engine rebuild in 2005 to include new pistons, ings, earings, am, ifters, omplete head rebuild, nd modern lip type rear seal conversion. Less than 10,000 miles since rebuild.
- Original O/D transmission replaced with a Toyota 5-speed conversion with EZ-Bleed system installed on the slave cylinder.
- Lever shocks replaced with tube shock conversion.
- 3-point retractable seat/shoulder belts.
- All stop, urn, nd running lights replaced with modern LED lights.
This is a good, olid, onest car that has been with the same owner for 25 years and has many of the modifications that Healey owners make to their cars to make them more "drivable".
This is not a concours car but is a very clean, resentable car that is mechanically sound, ust free, nd ready to drive and enjoy as-is.
All of the original parts removed will be available for purchase to the winning bidder if they desire to put the car back to original.
Feel free to call Eclectic Sports Cars, rlington, exas at 817-939-4419 with any questions.
A deposit of $500.00 via wire transfer or Paypal will be required within 48 hours of the close of bidding, ith the remainder before the car leaves. All shipping expenses are the responsibility of the winning bidder but we will be happy to help with the arrangements and pick-up.