1991 Audi 200 20V Turbo Quattro
Price: US $3,800.00 Item location: Louisville, Colorado, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Audi
- Model: Other
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 4 door
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 259,700
- VIN: WAUGE5448MN022425
- Color: Pearl
- Engine size: 2.2L 20V Turbo
- Number of cylinders: 5
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: AWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: Sunroof, Cassette Player, 4-Wheel Drive, Leather Seats, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Audi Other1991 Audi 200 20V Turbo Quattro in very good shape. Pearl exterior. Grey leather interior with no rips or tears. Very rare car - only about 1000 produced for the US market.
Clean Carfax, o accidents. Original window sticker included. All windows are working - a big failure point on these cars.
Very little rust - Colorado car since 1997 - only surface rust on the back fender, lus few surface spots on edge of rear quarter panel.
- Intended Acceleration Stage 3 ECU (274 HP) ($800) - the only chip modification with good track record for 200s.
- 2Bennett big brake kit using Porsche 993/Brembo 4-piston calipers ($2000+ conversion)
- 17" B5 S4 wheels + 225/45-17 tires with about 70% thread left ($1000)
- Koni shocks/struts
- Stebro stainless steel exhaust
- Samco intercooler/turbo reinforced silicone hoses
- all new water hoses
- Sony stereo with CD changer and DSP module
Work completed at 252k
- timing belt service (timing belt, ater pump, dler, hermostat. All OEM parts from 034 Motorsport)
- new accessory belts
- new AC clutch bearing
- full tune up (air/oil/fuel filters, lugs, ap & rotor)
- new battery
- new transmission mounts
- replaced front main & camshaft seals
- new oil pan, il pump & valve cover gaskets
- all valve seals replaced
- new injector seals
- valve cover removed, leaned and powdercoated
- all accessory brackets removed, leaned and powdercoated for rust prevention
- new thermostat housing, owdercoated to prevent corrosion
- new heater core
- all coolant hoses replaced with 034 Motorsport reinforced silicone hoses
- full coolant flush with Audi G12 coolant
- new coolant sensors
- new heater circuit regulating valve
- rubber PCV hoses replaced with 034 Motorsport silicone hoses
- all vacuum hoses replaced
- new EBC yellow pads
- converted to use Audi A8 323mm front rotors with the 2Bennett Porsche calipers (upgrade from 305mm 2Bennett rotors)
- full brake fluid flush
- stainless steel braided brake lines
- b5 S4 17" wheels with 225/45-17 tires
- 034 Motorsport short shifter kit
- new solid aluminum front subframe mounts
- power steering pump fully rebuilt at 259k
For more pictures go to Denver's craigslist and search for Audi 200.
I reserve the right to end auction early in case car sells outside of Ebay.
Thank you for looking.