1974 Audi 80 B1 Fox Automatic Coupe
Price: US $7,000.00 Item location: Yorba Linda, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Audi
- Model: 80
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 69,400
- Color: Yellow
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Audi 80This is a running and mostly original Audi Fox, also known as the B1 or 80 in Europe. Car was manufactured in March 1974. This is a 2-door coupe equipped with automatic transmission. It also comes with Euro bumpers. Currently, it has rotary phone dial style wheels but I have the original wheels not shown in the pictures. Recent tune up, brake and suspension work, gas tank cleaning and reseal, and new fuel lines put in. Car runs great and well cared for by a mature and responsible adult. This is a rather rare car and would be admired and appreciated at any vintage German car show. Registered through next February. Car is located and insured in Southern California with a clean title.
- Stock temperature and fuel gauges do not work. A VDO temperature gauge was installed in the middle of the tachometer and it is working perfectly.
- Car had air conditioning in the past. The A/C system, stock carburetor and air cleaner are long gone. It has a Weber carburetor that is working fine.
- Minor oil leaks
- One of its original hub caps is missing. I have the other three.
- Minor dings and dents on the body.