Audi Coupe GT
- Condition: Used
- Make: Audi
- Model: Other
- SubModel: GT
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Coupe GT
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 123,465
- VIN: WAUBD0850GA133209
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 2.2L, 5 cylinder, naturally aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 5
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Sunroof, Leather Seats, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Audi Other GT
Selling a hard to find 1986 Audi Coupe GT in good to excellent condition, onsidering the age of the car.
Current mileage is 123465 on the original digital cluster in excellent working condition. Cluster will need a bulb replaced in the middle section.
Interior in good condition with the exception of a couple places where the stitching open up in the black leather interior(please see the photos provided), lectric windows in smoothworking condition, ower door locks.
Kenwood stereo with JBL speakers and a Bazooka installed in the trunk.
Recently refinished rims withalmost new tires on the front, ight need a set of tires for the rear wheels.
Rear trunk spoiler was imported from Germany and ismade out of fiberglass not rubber like most spoilers on U.S models. Also,original hard to find Frankani tail lights sets( from Germany).
Work performed in the last 5k miles:
- Cylinder head was removed, olished,cleaned, ll valves, uides and seal replaced with new parts.
- Timing belt, ater pump, oller, ensioner and head gasket replaced at the same time with the cylinder head beingrebuilt.
- New remanufactured Bosch fuel distribution, ew Boschfuel pressure regulator, ew Bosch ignition coil, ew idle stabilizer valve, ew Bosch alternator, ew Bosch fuel pump, uel filterand fuel accumulator, ew battery within the last 100 miles.
Rebuilt original Girling brake calipers, ebuilt steering rack( no oil leaks),new Bilstein's shocks on the rear, he front shocks in good condition.
Car is currently plasti dipped in red mate but the body is completely primed under, o rust, eady for paint with minimal prep work needed.
I purchased the car two years ago from Connecticut and drove it back to Indianapolis without any issues. Previously the car was owned in New York and Connecticut andused occasionally as a weekend enjoyment.
I am the third owner, ll matching numbers, ileage is current. Body panels are all original with the exception of the front doors and hood. Both doors have deep dents in them and was easier/cheaper to replace then do body work to make them flawless. Hood had a small dent and afew rust spotsso I had that replaced also.
Text or call 317- 361-5818 if you have any additional questions.
Lots of time and money spent on this Audi Coupe G, o please no lowball offers, know the value of this hard to find coupes in this condition.
No joyrides unless you have the money in hand to make a deal. Selling the Audi "as is", where is" and no warranties of any type.