1992 Audi URS4 Emerald Green (lots of mods)
Price: US $5,500.00 Item location: Durham, North Carolina, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Audi
- Model: S4
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 278,000
- VIN: WAUHP54A7NN125132
- Color: Green
- Number of cylinders: 5
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: AWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 Audi S4I purchased this car in Feb from a member on QW (in San Francisco), and I regret I need to sell it so quickly. I am preparing to buy a house and need to liquidate some assets. Hopefully the next owner can enjoy it a bit longer, it is a remarkable car and will make you smile. Clean title.
I still have the service records and window sticker from the original owner. Most of the mechanical work was performed by 2Bennet or Karmakanix in Berkely, California (previous owner was local).
Location: Durham, NC
Pics & VIN report (Autocheck & VIN audit): available upon request. ebay won't let me link to google drive
How it runs:
* 278,000 miles on the original engine and head, although you wouldn't know it. it runs very strong
* No fluid leaks.
* oil changes every 3k miles with Mobil 1.
* Leak down and compression test done at 274,171 miles. The numbers reflect the miles on the engine (cyl 1: 135psi/30%, cyl 2: 125/12%, cyl 3: 125/7%, cyl 4: 125/15%, cyl5: 125/20%).
* the engine runs smooth and pulls hard from 3500 and up with about 20" of boost.
* The car was recently smogged and passed without any issue.
What it needs:
* Door trim is beginning to pull away from the body (replacement trim is available)
Upgrades by me:
* alternator replaced with re-manufactured Bosch unit
* replace rear brakes (calipers, rotors, pads, ss lines, brake bomb)
* replace front brake rotors & pads (street)
Upgrades by previous owner:
* K26 Iroz billet turbo and EFI Express tuned Motronic ECU
* replaced headliner, sun visors and rear deck/parcel tray (Alccantara material)
* recovered front seats with black Alcantara centers
* new Continental DWS contact tires and full alignment
* new NGK spark plugs, indexed on installation
* LED interior bulbs
* New OEM sunroof seal and tray rails (hard to get these parts and $$)
* Stereo upgrade (Pioneer Appradio 4, vintage ADS 300is plate speakers, 4" ADS 334.is component door speakers with PX tweeters, ADS PQ10 amp and JL Audio 10" powered sub with 250W amp (built in). The console has been customized to fit the double din deck, added HDMI input. Apple Carplay works great on this set up. Firmware on the pioneer deck is current. Also has Pioneer rear view camera.
* new steering rack installed at 2Bennett
* 2bennett 330mm 6 piston brakes w/custom spacing for Fuchs rims
* low mileage 5 speed trans and Sachs clutch installed at 260k
* new MAF
* new throttle position sensor
* heater core and blower fan
* R134 a/c conversion
* cruise control module
* double din stereo conversion
* strut tower brace installed powder coated
* silicon hoses throughout the engine
* new cv boots
* rs2 manifold and green top injectors
* 034 high output coil set
* detsch fuel pump
* magnaflex coil wires
* engine and trans mounts replaced at 255k
* koni adjustable front shocks (recent); older bilsteins on rear
* front trailing arms and bushings replaced at 255k
* rear differential seals replaced recently
* p/s pump replaced recently
* new windshield and rubber
* rear view mirror with compass installed
* S4 emblem mirrors (nice)
* carbon trim
* sport steering wheel conversion
* boost gauge
* seat heaters work fine (passenger side needs new heat element)
* instrument cluster fully serviced by Module Master
Extra parts for sale:
I have various spare parts, including euro license tray, full kit for timing belt replacement (purchased from Marc at EFI Express), and more for discounted cost.