Rare 4 Speed Pacer DL Wagon.
Price: US $4,500.00 Item location: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: AMC
- Model: Other
- Trim: DL Wagon
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 94,185
- VIN: A0M685C143446
- Engine size: 258 V-6
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 AMC Other
- 1980 Pacer DL "Woody" Wagon in Very Good Condition. Very rare factory 4 Speed, riginal 258 engine. Runs and drives very good. Original paint still in decent condition. Original interior is in very good condition.
- All new brakes in the front including new rotors, alipers, ads, nd bearings. See pictures. Starts right up and runs great.
- The original paint still looks really good but is starting to show its age and has a quite a few nics and blemishes. This car still gets tons of comments about what nice condition it is in. The original interior is amazing for its age. It is not perfect and does show some light wear in spots but looks very good.
- I purchased this Pacer last year from an older gentleman who owned it or several years and has owned many Pacers and other AMC cars. He took very good care of it and it has only 94,135 original miles. It is currently registered, nsured, nd has clear title in my name.
- The headliner has been removed so it could be replaced but has not been finished. Has some rust through in the front floors, ee pictures. This is the only rust in the whole car. It is very common for the front floors to rust on these and I would be surprised if 9 out of 10 Pacers for sale on eBay do not have it, et none of them mention it. The rest of the car is very solid with no rust. The drivers side front carpet was removed in preparation for rust repair. The passenger side front carpet has some tears in it but the rest of the carpet is in good condition. As you can see there is a small dent in the back drivers side corner which is the only dent on the car.
- These DL Pacer wagons are rising quickly in value. This Pacer is not perfect and needs some work here and there but it is overall a very nice car. This is a good chance to buy a decent one at a low price and not pay $9000 or more. And it's a 4 speed! Low reserve, id to win. Call 2O8-7O4-5125 or email with any and all questions. Bid to win, please do not bid unless you intend to purchase. Located in Coeur d'Alene, daho, ust west of Spokane, ashington on Interstate 90. Buyer responsible for arranging transport but we will assist in any way we can. Check the eBay links above for shipping quotes or check online for shippers. Prices are lower now due to low gas prices. $500 non-refundable Paypal deposit due immediately with Buy It Now, alance due in 7 days. Thanks and good luck bidding.