The Most Important ALFA ROMEO GTAm Evocazione in Existence
Price: US $99,990.00 Item location: Grosse Pointe, Michigan, United States
- Condition: New
- Make: Alfa Romeo
- Model: GTV
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 1
- VIN: please inquire
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 2000cc TWIN PLUG with 45 DCOE WEBER Side Draft
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline Premium Pump Unleaded (Shell)
- Transmission: Manual Close Ration OSGiken 5 spd custom gears
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Alfa Romeo GTVAutomotivePerfection.The mostimportantGTAm Evocazione extant.
Featured at Detroit Auto Show and in CAR & DRIVER MAGAZINE.Viewthese show photos from CAR & DRIVER
Car and Driver GTAm Photos
Car & Driver GTAm Show Photos
This superb GTAm Evocazioneisautomotiveperfection. It has no equal.
No detail - too small.
Nowcompletedand ready for sale this iconic coupe was engineered, esigned and fabricated from genuine Alfa parts by the legendary Alfa engine builder - BESIC MOTORSPORTS in Chicago and the Alfa historian and perfectionistRichardDavisson in Grosse Pointe,Michigan.
A complete professional build spreadsheet is available to view for serious buyers – send an email for a copy.
One hundred+ photos of the entire build process onrotisseriefrom raw body to final product atthislink:
Professional Build Process Photographs - Rotisserie, abrication, aint, ngine Dyno, arts Purchases
Authenticity and perfection were paramount in our 5 year effort. Most parts came from Alfaholics (UK, lfa Classic (UK), aul Spruell Motorsports (Atlanta) or custom fabrication specialists in the USA.
No Part is as it was…every part is restored or replaced - no exceptions - perfection
- Custom fabricated bump steer elimination with Alfaholics fast steering arms and proper steering wheel location for driver- all completely re-engineered and reconfigured but visually correct. No more steering wheel too far away- but visual authenticity maintained.
- The very finest cloisonné emblems everywhere- NO PLASTIC EVER!
- The very BEST paint- zero rust- many months of welding to mold the perfect chassis/body structure
- Race prepared twin plug professionally dyno-ed 7500rpm 186.6bhp+ (this ”older” Chicago Dyno is widely known to read about 20 hp -low- ; regardless it serves its purpose in tuning the engine properly even if the actual power is around 207bhp)
- Twin plug engine with dual 45 DCOE Webers
- 225/45ZR-15 Toyo Proxes RA1 x 4 tires
- Carello Race Connecting Rods
- Custom 11:1 Pistons
- Racing Oversize specially ground valves
- Racing valve springs
- Race cams with torque curve from 3000rpm – 7500rpm
- Unique Total Seal Brand Rings
- MRP rod bolts
- Lightened crank
- Aluminum clutch disc
- Aluminum clutch plate
- Paul Spruell’s gorgeous Bundle of Snakes exhaust header with lifetime ceramic aluminum coating
- GTAm side ‘Trumpet’- exhaust with ceramic coating – exact duplicate of original
- Exotic 8 wire distributor (that uses visually correct but inexpensive V8 Nissan cap and rotor replacements)
- Close ratio 5 speed Autodelta GTA gear box ( OS Giken sourced)
- Perfectly copied Official GTAm Magnesium wheels in period correct color
- Brakes: Exotic Outlaw brand all aluminum 4 pot/piston front calipers and 2 pot all aluminum calipers in rear
- Special Cross drilled rotors at all 4 corners
- Magnificently crafted exotic Panhard rear suspension with integrated roll cage structure
- Custom ATL Fuel Cell installation
- Custom fabricated battery holder in truck
- Full chassis integrated dynamic custom fabricated roll cage that incorporates very easy driver/passenger access via very low (dual ankle level side door tubes!)
- Autodelta racing fenders with period rivets…no detail escaped us regardless of cost or size!
- All new high performance suspension bushings everywhere
- Full race suspension: special Koni shocks, ustom calibrated springs, alibrated sway bars, djustable upper control arms and new long lasting performance bushings
- 100+ photos are available of the entire restoration process.
- Every part on the car was removed, nbsp;examined, nd perfected…period.
- The raw body was mounted on a huge mechanical rotisserie, tripped and inspected so that careful surgery could be performed on all surfaces.
- EVERY part is new or remade…NO EXCEPTIONS! 100% of every nut bolt has been replaced or rebuilt. Far more than fender flares and big tires – this is the real deal.
- No expense was spared to achieve authenticity and technical perfection.
- Sotheby’s says a real GTAm is worth $600,000 USD. They are un-drive-able on the street …purely a track car. Only run on Race gas!
Thisimportantmotorcarcan be driven to work, owntown, he country club, ut to dinner, n the track, cross the country or shipped to Italy for a tour.
Runs asengineeredon quality premium unleaded (Shell or Sunoco’s best gas) and is fully street-able.
Please email me ONLY.