1969 ALFA ROMEO 1750 DUETTO SPIDER
Price: - Item location: Littleton, CO, United States
- Make: Alfa Romeo
- Model: Spider
- SubModel: DUETTO ROUND TAIL
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 56440
- VIN: AR1480661
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 1750 CC
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Alfa Romeo Spider1969 ALFA ROMEO 1750 ROUNDTAIL SPIDER:
- Current Mileage showing is 56,440 miles (may have turned over once)
- Rebuilt Motor and New Clutch at 23,967 miles in April 25, 1986 (32,473 miles on Motor and Clutch).
- Motor and Clutch done at ALFA Knopp's Auto Repair, Denver, CO.
- Motor does not smoke or leak, very tight and runs great even past Red Line (will go right to 8,500 rpm's if needed).
- This ALFA Spider starts every time, warm weather or freezing weather.
- Transmission shifts GREAT on 1st to 2nd and 3rd back to 2nd. Overall the 5 Speed Transmission is Great.
- Records and Paperwork back to 1984, most work done at ALFA Knopp's or ALFA West, Denver, CO.
- New Ignition Switch (2020).
- New 185x70x14 Tires (2020).
- New Battery (2020).
- Brake Pads have 95% life left.
- All Glass is in great condition. Windshield looks like OEM original.
- Exhaust System looks like Brand New OEM complete system.
- All Body Lines are Great and Very Straight.
- All Chrome and Stainless Steel items look very very good (Bumpers & Grill).
- Top is Cloth and the plastic window is in very good condition.
- Original Tonneau Cover.
- Original 1969 Tool Kit; Owner's Manual and Guide to Service Network Booklet.
- Original Owner's Manual is very very detailed complete with Wiring Diagram.
- Original Wheels and Hub Caps, Lolli Pops and Back up light.
- Original Color is ALFA Red. Fading now.
- Original Interior with Black Seats (Drivers seat needs repair) and Original Rubber side and Rubber floor in good to OK condition.
- Original Trunk Rubber is in very good condition.
- Rust shown in photos, will need rocker panel rust repair; front floor and front jack point repair. Some repair in the rear wheel wells (typical ALFA rust spots).
- Rest of the ALFA is Rust Free.
- Trunk is very clean and No Rust.
- Specifications: 132HP at 5500rpm; Curb Weight 2292 lbs; 5 speed transmission; 167.9 inches L x 64.2 inches W x 50.8 inches H.
- This 1969 ALFA Spider is in very original condition for a 51 year old Italian Sportscar, no modifications have been done.
- Will ship world wide; Buyer must pay all Shipping Costs.
- Low Reserve.
This Classic 1969 ALFA 1750 RoundTail Spider is really fun to Drive, even if you don't restore it or Drive and restore as you Drive...... Too Much Fun either way.
On Jun-07-20 at 20:54:13 PDT, seller added the following information:
- Original Spica Fuel Injection System.
- Still has the original Blue Windshield Washer Fluild Bag.