1982 Alfa Romeo GTV 6 Balocco (#5 of 350) 2 Owner
Price: - Item location: Elmhurst, Illinois, United States
- Make: Alfa Romeo
- Model: GTV
- SubModel: Balocco #5 of 350
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Balocco
- Year: 1982
- Mileage: 32,241
- VIN: ZARAA6696C1004035
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 2.5 L
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1982 Alfa Romeo GTV BaloccoThis is a true 2 owner Limited / Special Edition 1982 GTV 6 Balocco (#5 of 350) in outstanding original time capsule condition. Recently taken out of long term storage, it's just been completely gone through with over $8,000 in refurbishment receipts. The paint and interior are completely original and in excellent condition true to the 32k miles on the odometer. Mechanically, every system has been gone through and brought up to snuff. It is completely rust free and is solid from paint to chassis. The very long list of work includes but is not limited to:
- Fuel tank removed, re-done, re-installed- New Fuel Pump- New Fuel Hoses- New Fuel Filter- Driveshaft removed and balanced.- New Driveshaft Flex Discs Guibos, both- New Clutch- New Clutch Master Cylinder- New Clutch Slave Cylinder- Flushed lines, Blead system- New Brakes (Pads, Rotors, lines, fluid)- Rebuilt Brake Calipers- Flushed and Blead system- New Trans and Motor Mounts- New Exhaust System- New Performance Tires (Less than 10 test miles)- Fresh fluids- Tuned FI
So much time and effort in to the sorting to get it running just right. Everything including power windows, the clock, radio, all lights (front, back, and interior) work properly. Must be seen to truly appreciate. Pictures don't do it justice. The paint is so brilliant that I couldn't get it to look right in any light. Starts and drives indicative of the original miles. Clean Illinois title dated 1984 in hand. All original Books, factory paperwork, and factory toolkit and box in excellent condition. Out of state Job move not leaving time or space to enjoy it. The little bit of under carriage surface rust would be a weekend project to detail out then this would be near perfect. I just don't have the time or space to do it.
Happy to show the car with some notice. Much more info and pictures available upon request. Please only bid if you are serious. Like everyone else, I'm busy. I wouldn't waste anyone's time so please don't waste mine. Car is located in a Western Chicago Suburb. Happy to help with shipping and whatever else I can but that is the responsibility of the winning bidder. Please ask ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING.
On Oct-02-18 at 19:20:25 PDT, seller added the following information:
All work done at Besic Motorsports.