excellent, rust free Series 3 with minor front end dent
Price: - Item location: Vashon, Washington, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Alfa Romeo
- Model: Spider
- Trim: Veloce
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 124,000
- VIN: 2G1FB1ED0B9101160
- Color: Gold
- Engine size: 2.0L
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Alfa Romeo Spider VeloceBeautiful Champagne Alfa Series 3. Excellent interior. No rust anywhere, not even on the battery support or in the spare tire well. This car has been my wife's daily summer driver since 2011, about 20k miles. Always garaged.
- Non-stock exhaust with chrome tip, more aggressive sound.
- Desirable two-piece header
- New brake lines, suspension bushings, motor mounts, rebuilt differential. Work done at Ralli-Round in Seattle.
- New gas tank fuel pump seal
- New in-tank fuel pump "sock" filter
- No rust in tank!
- New high pressure fuel filter
- New battery last year
- Good stereo with cd, aux input, SD card slot.
Now the problems:
Soft top canvas is in perfect shape, but a branch punctured the plastic rear window, according to the previous owner.
Sadly, someone backed into it in a parking lot last summer, denting the front sheet metal. This was not a road collision. See the pictures.
Actual VIN provided upon request.
Contact me to arrange test drive.