1967 Alfa Romeo GTV Stepnose
- Condition: Used
- Make: Alfa Romeo
- Model: GTV
- Trim: 2 Door Stepnose
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 17,151
- VIN: AR252318
- Engine size: 2000 CC
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Alfa Romeo GTV
1967 Alfa Romeo GTV Stepnose
This is a GTA Style 1967 Alfa Romeo GTV Stepnose. From 1965-68 there were only a little over 14,000 Stepnose's produced. This is a rare car to find and they'rebecoming even more difficult to find over the years. Monterey is coming soon, o if interested in a beautiful Stepnose this could be perfect timing. Last year a similar Stepnose was sold at Monterey for $85,000 and I saw it with my on eyes and the quality was no where near the quality of this one. I'm putting this car up on ebayto show itto all of theAlfa enthusiasts out there. I'm not very interested in selling it, ut if the right offer comes along I'll sell it.
Mechanically (most of the parts are new)
- Engine - Reconditioned 2000 CC with10 miles driven on it - High Performance with acustom cylinder head, ort and polished, ig valves, pecial cams, ew 40 Webers and New air filters
- Transmission - Reconditioned 2 Liter
- Suspension Upgraded to 2000CC, ncluded with a limited slip differential, Front upper ball joint arms are the adjustable type
- Flywheel was made to fit the 1600 Bellhousing, alanced, ith a new clutch and TO bearings
- High Performance Springs
- 4 New Gas Shocks
- Racing Type Front Brake Rotors
- Body is straight and in an excellent conditionwith zero rust
- Stripped to the metal and redone with a high quality finish (just to prepare the body it cost $17,000)
- Repainted to Candy Apple Red (3 months ago - $5,500)
- Rear Wheel Arch has been enlarged a littlewith metal, ot fiber glass
- New Custom Aluminum Gas Tank (there's room to still fit the spare tire in the trunk as well)
- Under Carriage has been repainted, igh quality, ith no undercoat
- Floor is solid
- Rocker panels are solid
- New Front Windshield (all gaskets arenew as well)
- All chrome is in a good condition
- New Front Grill
- New Stainless Steel performance straight flow exhaust system from Alfaholics (from the center to the back)
- I'm also including a used rear original bumper and used front European bumper with the parking light on the top
- Insulated the door panels and Flooring before the Panels and carpets were installed
- New wool carpet
- New Door Panels
- New Window Latches
- New Rear View Mirror
- New Headliner
- Top of the dash has been reconditioned
-Seats came offa 1965 GTV - they'remore comfortable and bigger than the 67 GTV Seats
- All the seats, ront and rear, ere redone in red leather (a few years ago)
- Wiring needs a little attention
Rims and Tires
- New 15 x 7 GTA Rims
- New 50 Series Tires, 05 on the rear and 195 in the front
Tools and Owners Manual
- They both come with the car
- Tools are not original, ut similar to what you find in the original tool kit
Buyers are welcome to see the car in person. If the buyer purchases the car without seeing it, am not held liable or responsible for any concerns from the buyer.
$2,000 non refundable deposit is due immediately at the end of the auction/purchase.
No warranty on this vehicle and the car is sold as is, s you see in the pictures.
Please call if you're interested 805-241-0250.
Please read my auction and view my pictures thoroughly. For those who need more information, lease email or call 805-241-0250 with any questions. There is no warranty for this auction listed and no returns accepted. The auction is sold as-is and as seen in the pictures. The auction winner must pay for the item within 5 days after the end of auction or I will contact ebay and relist the item. All international buyers must pay extra for registered signature or insurance and I only accept Paypal payments for International buyers. All shipping receipts are saved and kept for our records. Post auction, he seller, alfaitalia, s released of all liabilities. The auction winner accepts full responsibility of the item purchased and all actions taken post auction (self installation, rought to a mechanic for install, tc.). By bidding on the auction you agree and understand these terms.